AvePoint Media Contact
Tel: +1 201-201-8143
AvePoint Releases Cloud Backup Unlimited for SharePoint Online and Office 365 at Microsoft Ignite 2017
AvePoint announces new Cloud Backup capabilities, speaking sessions, and details for its annual RED Party
Orlando, Florida – September 22, 2017 —AvePoint, the Microsoft Cloud expert, today announced its attendance at Microsoft Ignite, taking place September 25-29 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. In conjunction with AvePoint’s speaking sessions and annual RED Party, AvePoint announces a new version of its Cloud Backup solution.
AvePoint Cloud Backup Unlimited
AvePoint Cloud Backup is the most complete cloud-to-cloud backup solution for Office 365 data protection. AvePoint will now offer unlimited backup with the latest version of Cloud Backup. Unlimited backup encompasses backup and recovery with unlimited capacity and retention for an extensive list of Office 365 services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Groups, OneDrive for Business, and Project Online. This offering is a major benefit to organizations with a desire to expand the number of Office services and amount of information to be retained and recovered in the future.
“With Cloud Backup, we keep pressing forward with the vision to offer the most complete Office 365 protection to make backup and recovery a simple option, regardless of how many Office 365 services you adopt,” said John Hodges, Vice President of Product Strategy at AvePoint. “Our launch this month to include coverage of Project Online is representative of our commitment to that vision. Combined with our new unlimited storage and retention for small to medium enterprise users, this product allows us to provide the best recovery options to help service managers for Office 365 expand into new workloads while keeping user confidence high.”
Cloud Backup continues to offer unique features and benefits:
- Automated backups up to four times a day
- Recovery of content from an entire SharePoint site collection with document metadata and permissions fully intact – even when users have left Office 365
- Storage of backups in a cloud, data center, or cloud vendor of choice
- Simple searching of content based on built-in or customizable properties
- Options for customer-owned storage and encryption to manage data ownership requirements
- Simple recovery of user content with searching and recovery options
While at Microsoft Ignite, attendees can visit AvePoint’s booth (#301) to speak with the AvePoint team about Cloud Backup. AvePoint will also offer complimentary, 45-minute consultations on Office 365 and SharePoint migration and governance. Attendees can apply for a consultation by visiting this site.
Speaking Sessions at Microsoft Ignite
AvePoint experts will also be leading sessions on relevant industry topics:
- Dux Raymond Sy, Chief Marketing Officer & Public Sector Chief Technology Officer at AvePoint
- "Personalize your customer engagement with Microsoft Dynamics 365" – Sy and Param Kahlon, General Manager of Program Management in Dynamics CRM, Microsoft, will present from 4-5:15 p.m. on Monday, September 25
- "Three steps to innovate and #HackTheStatusQuo" – 2:50-3:10 p.m. on Tuesday, September 26
- "Beyond deployment: How IT can inspire, motivate, and drive sustainable adoption" – 5:35-5:55 p.m. on Tuesday, September 26
- John Peluso, Senior Vice President of Product Strategy at AvePoint
- "Groups, and Teams and Sites Oh My! - The Ultimate Office 365 Groups teardown" – 12:45-1:05 p.m. on Monday, September 25
Additional Activities at Microsoft Ignite
AvePoint will host its annual RED Party at Cuba Libre on Tuesday, September 26 from 10 p.m.-1 a.m. This year, the RED Party will partner with Houston SharePoint User Group (H-SPUG) to showcase a fashion show featuring industry influencers, with all proceeds going to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. Microsoft Ignite attendees can pre-register through their account or partner managers. Wristbands are subject to availability.
AvePoint will also offer a cash match donation on behalf of attendees that donate to Hurricane Irma relief efforts prior to the event. Stop by Booth #301 with proof of a tax receipt.
Attendees can also visit the AvePoint booth during expo hours to pick up a raffle ticket to win a Ducati Monster 1200 motorcycle, courtesy of AvePoint. The winner will be announced at 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, September 28 at Booth #301.
Collaborate with confidence. AvePoint is the largest Microsoft 365 data management solutions provider, offering a full suite of SaaS solutions to migrate, manage and protect data.
More than 7 million cloud users, including a quarter of the Fortune 500, rely on our solutions.
Our SaaS solutions are also available to managed service providers via more than 100 cloud marketplaces, so they can better support and manage their small and mid-sized business customers.
Founded in 2001, AvePoint is a five-time Global Microsoft Partner of the Year and headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey. For more information, visit https://www.avepoint.com
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.