AvePoint Media Contact
Tel: +1 201-201-8143
AvePoint Added to Whole-of-Government Cloud Services Panel in Australia
Australian government agencies gain easy access to purchase AvePoint’s Office 365 migration, management, and protection solutions and services
Canberra, Australia — May 11, 2017 — AvePoint, the Microsoft Cloud expert, today announced its inclusion in the whole-of-government Cloud Services Panel in Australia. Through this acceptance, Australian government organisations at all levels can now easily acquire AvePoint Online Services for Office 365 as well as AvePoint’s full range of on-premises, cloud, and hybrid software solutions and services.
Established by Australia’s Department of Finance in 2015 and now overseen by the Digital Transformation Agency, the Cloud Services Panel is a non-mandatory procurement avenue for entities subject to the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act). Agencies can acquire services in the categories of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Powered by Microsoft Azure, AvePoint Online Services is the industry’s only solution that provides Office 365 backup, management, governance, reporting, and archiving from a single SaaS platform. Today, more than 17,000 customers worldwide trust AvePoint Online Services for:
- Office 365 Backup and Recovery: A single backup service for all Office 365 services, including SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 Groups.
- Office 365 Management and Administration: Easily manage, migrate, restructure, and report on Office 365 instances from one centralized dashboard.
- Office 365 Archiving: Comprehensive archiving for complete lifecycle management of Office 365 including SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups, and Teams documents and objects.
- Office 365 Governance: Enable self-service and data governance for SharePoint Online sites and Office 365 Groups.
- Office 365 Cloud Insights: Uncover trends in Office 365 user activity as well as content and site usage with interactive and easy-to-read dashboards presented through Power BI.
- Office 365 Compliance: Help Office 365 compliance and security officers minimize risk of privacy violations, malicious threats, or unintended data leakage for web applications, websites, and cloud platforms.
“As government organisations make the move to the Microsoft Cloud to improve productivity and lower operating costs, the Cloud Services Panel is making the process of investing in solutions and services much easier,” said Blair Hainsworth, Manager Director of A/NZ and South Africa, AvePoint. “AvePoint is proud to be included in the Panel, and we look forward to helping Australian government agencies ensure their data is protected, well governed, and efficiently managed on Office 365.”
AvePoint solutions and services are available through the ICT Procurement Portal now. For more about the Cloud Services Panel, please visit the Department of Finance website. To learn more about AvePoint solutions and services, please visit our website.
Collaborate with Confidence: AvePoint provides the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration.
Over 17,000 customers worldwide rely on our solutions to modernize the digital workplace across Microsoft, Google, Salesforce and other collaboration environments.
AvePoint's global channel partner program includes over 3,500 managed service providers, value added resellers and systems integrators, with our solutions available in more than 100 cloud marketplaces. To learn more, visit https://www.avepoint.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.