The digital workplace landscape is hurtling forward with relentless innovation while business dynamics undergo transformative shifts. Amidst this exhilarating evolution, how can we ensure our organizations remain competitive and adaptable?
Join us for the #shifthappens Conference on October 10-11 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C. This transformative event is the catalyst you need to stay competitive and adaptable in today’s business landscape.
Connect with like-minded peers, learn from industry luminaries, and unlock the potential of Generative AI, Machine Learning, and digital transformation. Explore the art of crafting a digital workplace that’s not only reliable but also inclusive and secure, while propelling your digital workplace into the future.
Whether you’re spearheading change, embracing the new normal, or anticipating the next wave of disruptions, you’ll uncover inspiration, insights, and best practices that are essential for thriving in today’s business landscape.
Claim Your Spot Now:
Get Ready for #shifthappens Conference 2023
The #shifthappens Conference 2023 is just around the corner, and you don’t want to miss out on this unparalleled opportunity to join industry leaders, innovative thinkers, and experts in the digital workplace. Experience a dynamic space buzzing with excitement and gain a fast-tracked journey through your digital workplace transformation, equipped with insights from experts and real-world examples, and ample networking opportunities.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Learn from Trailblazers: Immerse yourself in over 30 live sessions led by influential speakers from diverse fields. Gain practical tips, strategies, and insights to create and manage a digital workplace that aligns with the needs and expectations of today’s workforce. Engage with experts through presentations, panel discussions, and intimate chats, regardless of your industry or organization size.
- Anticipate the Future: Be at the forefront of the ‘Digital X’ era. Uncover the latest trends and best practices in Transformation Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud, Future of Work, Employee Experience, Customer Experience, Automation, Sustainability, Business Transformation, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Elevate Networking: Connect beyond the ordinary. Engage with over 300 participants, including C-suite executives, IT leaders, Cloud Service Providers, and architects. Forge connections with those driving digital transformation and be part of shaping the digital landscape.
Diving into the Tracks
#shifthappens Conference offers three distinct learning tracks, each designed to equip you with the knowledge, examples and proven tips to guide your digital workplace transformation:
- Industry Voice Track: Tackle the convergence of technology innovation and business dynamics shifts head-on. Renowned thought leaders will uncover how we track our progress, operationalize complexity, drive productivity, manage and govern the lifecycle of information effectively, and the best recipe for AI to amplify your digital transformation efforts.
- Business Value Track: Explore the concrete benefits of how your peers are achieving digital workplace success. Don’t miss how others have enabled greater efficiency and productivity, driven cost savings by optimizing resource allocation, improved intelligent decision-making with real-time data insights, and unlocked new revenue streams.
- Technical Implementation Track: Delve into today’s reality: modernizing your legacy investments to the cloud is a commodity. Harness the full value of your digital workplace investments with proven tips and actionable strategies to secure, manage and govern your data.
Insights from Thought Leaders
Get ready to be inspired by some of the most brilliant minds in the industry at the #shifthappens Conference. Here are just a few of the highlights that you won’t want to miss:
On Day 1, Jacob Morgan, a best-selling author, trained futurist and one of the world’s leading authorities on leadership, the future of work and employee experience, will share his insights on how to lead with vulnerability and competence in the digital workplace. Drawing from his latest book, Leading with Vulnerability, and his research with over 100 CEOs and 14,000 employees, he will reveal how vulnerability can create trust, drive performance, unlock potential and lead through change.
Join our executive panel discussion led by David Pryor, Jr., Pryor Strategy Group Chief Engagement Officer and former Microsoft Director, on AI in the Digital Workplace: Promises, Pitfalls & the Role of Responsibility. Discover the potential of AI in the workplace and explore its benefits, ethical challenges, and the role of responsibility. Gain insights into human-machine collaboration, transparency, and the need for upskilling in an evolving landscape. Don’t miss this opportunity to navigate AI’s impact on work and society.
Embrace the Future with Us
In a world where digital transformation is no longer an option but a necessity, knowledge becomes your competitive advantage. The #shifthappens Conference equips you with strategies tailored to the new era of work. Join pioneers at the forefront of digital evolution and be part of a community that embraces change.
The future of work is here, and the shift is happening. Will you be part of it?