The second annual Microsoft Power Platform Conference (MPPC) is rapidly approaching, and those attending at the MGM Grand Conference Center the week of October 1 in Las Vegas, NV, are eagerly waiting to hear the latest updates from Microsoft as well as learn from key partners and community members on how they are accelerating and transforming their businesses with Power Platform.
Just like at the 2022 MPPC, this year’s event is already sold out, making it a must-attend event for the North America 2023 conference season.
I was lucky enough to attend and speak at last year’s event. I made new friends, reconnected with friends that I had not seen since the pandemic, learned so much from so many amazing people, and, best of all, came away from the conference energized to do amazing work with Power Platform and Microsoft 365. I have the same expectations for this year’s event!
The MPPC sessions will feature the best of what’s new, what’s coming, and how to get the most out of Power Platform.
The intersection where marketing messaging meets real-world implementation is always appreciated and helps to lay a path for learning and adoption of new technologies.
At this year’s event, I have two sessions focused on Power Automate:
- Unleash the Power of Power Automate: Automating Microsoft List Operations: This session is designed to help you overcome the challenges of manual data management in Microsoft Lists. We’ll explore the capabilities of Power Automate, demonstrating how it can streamline your list operations, including the handling of multi-select person and multi-choice values. Whether you’re new to Power Automate or an experienced user, you’ll gain the skills to automate your Microsoft List tasks and boost productivity.
- Elevate Your Power Automate Workflows With Error Handling Using Adaptive Cards in Microsoft Teams: If you’ve had enough of dealing with a flood of error notifications from your Power Automate Flows and want a better way to communicate errors with your team, then this session is worth your time. In this session, we’ll dive into the advantages of using Adaptive Cards for error handling in Power Automate. You’ll discover how to craft error notifications that are not only engaging but also user-friendly, making them easily accessible and actionable within Microsoft Teams. Bid farewell to dull and perplexing error messages and welcome a more efficient and productive team environment.
My fellow Microsoft MVP and AvePoint colleague, John White, will also be at the MPPC and has an amazing full-day Power BI workshop called Everything You Wanted to Know About Power BI… But Were Afraid to Ask! John, and his co-presenter, Microsoft Principal Program Manager Jason Himmelstein, will delve into Power BI, the cornerstone of cloud-based report delivery and a key component of Microsoft Fabric.
John and Jason will explore Power BI’s architecture, web service, desktop app, and its relationship with Microsoft Excel and SharePoint, covering various deployment environments, data connections, licensing, and more. Expect a mix of theory and real-world demonstrations, suitable for beginners and advanced users alike.
It’s no surprise over 150 people have already registered for the workshop. Be sure to check out John and Jason’s BI Focal podcast for the latest insights about Power BI and the ever-changing data platform landscape.
AvePoint will be well represented at the MPCC with members from our Marketing, Product and Solution Engineering teams who will showcase our solutions for migrating, managing, governing and protecting Power Platform.
Our Power Platform solutions include:
- AvePoint EnPower: Advancing management and governance of Power Platform with built-in access management and risk assessments that prompt organizations to take immediate action.
- AvePoint Cloud Backup: Protecting critical workspaces, apps, and flows to ensure organizations are protected and prepared for business continuity.
- AvePoint Fly: Flexibly migrating apps from an environment within the same tenant or between tenants giving more opportunities to successfully use Power Platform.
More importantly, our team will be there to listen to your unique needs and help you maximize your Microsoft 365 and Power Platform investments.
It’s not all work and no play at AvePoint. Be sure to stop by Booth #325 for your chance to win prizes like an Xbox Series S and meet the AvePoint team!
The 2023 Microsoft Power Platform Conference is going to be the highlight conference of the year and an exciting opportunity to learn more about the Power Platform, meet like-minded people from around the world, and get excited about more awesome things with technology.
Hope to see you all there!