There is a seemingly endless supply of information available on the Internet for SharePoint. Don’t believe me? Do a Web search on Bing for “SharePoint” – 2.97 million results (as of 11:30am EST on August 12).
Amidst the information overload, how do you wade through and determine what’s truly worth reading to improve your knowledge of the platform and the industry?
Here at AvePoint, we’re trying to help you see the light and actively seeking to share the wealth with links to some of the articles and blog posts we’re reading daily. New to you? Follow us on Twitter or become a Facebook fan for front-row access.
Here is a list of some of the articles we found to be the most interesting and enlightening from this past week:
· Views on Intranet Evolving but Still ‘Poor Stepchild’ to Corporate Website
· The Executive Perspective: Top 7 Things You Must Consider for SharePoint 2010
· 10 Reasons Why SharePoint Performance Can Slow
· Developing an Information Management Strategy for SharePoint
· 5 Lessons I’ve Learned About How to Create Memorable and Useful SharePoint Governance Plans
Our own resident SharePoint experts at AvePoint, Microsoft MVPs Dan Holme, Jeremy Thake, and Randy Williams, are also leading a six-part webinar series, called “SharePoint Uncensored”, that discusses specific pain points – and possible solutions – organizations face when deploying SharePoint. We’ll be live tweeting each session using the hashtag #SPUncensored, or you can register for the webinars themselves.
What are some of the articles or blog posts you’ve been reading that have helped expand your knowledge of SharePoint?