New to Microsoft 365 in general? Learn about working in the cloud with our free webinar “Government Agencies & Compliant Migration: Moving to Office 365 & Hybrid Environments.” Register here!
This is the fifth post in our FED UP series. Check out our previous posts:
- Part 1: How to Ensure Operational Governance for Microsoft Teams
- Part 2: US Government Certifications in the Microsoft Cloud
- Part 3: What Government Agencies Need to Know About the NARA Mandate
- Part 4: How Microsoft 365 is Empowering the Mobile Workforce
- Part 5: FedUp: Deploying Microsoft Teams in Your Agency (Part 2)
Hey everyone! Roxy from Microsoft here. If you work for the government, chances are that you’ve heard about the ways Microsoft Teams can help with your day-to-day collaboration. But how can you get started?
For this special two-part FedUp, Dux and I outline several helpful tips for agencies ready to start their Microsoft Teams journey. From identifying stakeholders to establishing a governance framework, watch below to learn how your agency can take the leap!