Learn how to work in the cloud with our webinar “Government Agencies & Compliant Migration: Moving to Office 365 & Hybrid Environments.” Register here!
This is the sixth post in our FED UP series. Check out our previous posts:
- Part 1: How to Ensure Operational Governance for Microsoft Teams
- Part 2: US Government Certifications in the Microsoft Cloud
- Part 3: What Government Agencies Need to Know About the NARA Mandate
- Part 4: How Microsoft 365 is Empowering the Mobile Workforce
- Part 5: Deploying Microsoft Teams in Your Agency (Part 1)
- Part 7: Working From Home with Microsoft Teams
Hey there everyone! I’m back with part two of our special segment on deploying Microsoft Teams in government agencies. In part one, Dux and I went in-depth on three initial steps: identifying stakeholders and use cases, putting a governance framework in place, and ensuring you have a solid champions program.
In part two, we’re going to go over everything you need to know about ensuring the success of your Microsoft Teams deployment. If you’re ready to take that next step, watch below!