Microsoft TechEd Europe 2013 kicks off today and AvePoint is proud to be a Silver Sponsor of the event. From now until Friday, June 28, IT professionals and enterprise developers will gather to hear from renowned experts and learn about the latest technologies from Microsoft, AvePoint, and other organizations. AvePoint has lots of great activities planned throughout the event, and you can read about some of them in yesterday’s blog post.
From today until Thursday, June 27, AvePoint will feature different themes at its booth (#S3): Productivity, Cloud Computing, and Compliance and Governance. On each day, our team will showcase products and solutions in each category that help more than 10,000 customers worldwide collaborate with confidence.
You can learn about some of the products and solutions we’ll be highlighting on each day below.
Tuesday, June 25 – Productivity: Enable collaboration with confidence even at the end points of collaboration with AvePoint’s SharePoint 2013 and Windows 8 apps. AvePoint is also proud to showcase its newest apps to drive productivity:
· AvePoint Meetings: Standardize and structure reoccurring, organizational meetings through SharePoint 2013 with features for simple meeting creation, flexible meeting agendas, live meeting information capture, assignment and aggregation of actions, as well as auditable meeting minute tracking. Now available in the Microsoft Office Store.
· AvePoint Pipeline: Display an aggregated view of all Dynamics CRM opportunities managed by an individual sales person, or by an entire sales team, allowing for enhanced productivity on-the-go. Now available in the Windows 8 Store.
· AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync: Ensure SharePoint 2013 users have the most up-to-date tasks and calendar information at their fingertips by synching projects, action items, and meetings across Microsoft Exchange accounts. Now available in the Microsoft Office Store.
· AvePoint Timeline: Generate an aggregated view of Dynamics CRM account activity history at your fingertips on your mobile devices. Now also available in the Windows 8 Store, Google Play Store, and iOS App Store.
· DocAve Analytics: Simplify the monitoring and reporting of SharePoint site usage by alerting users to events such as unusual spikes in usage or outliers in selected browsing history based on typical usage of the SharePoint site. Now available in the Windows 8 Store.
Wednesday, June 26 – Cloud Computing: To support organizations utilizing Microsoft’s technologies for their cloud computing initiatives, AvePoint offers powerful backup, administration, and management capabilities for cloud, hybrid, and on-premises deployments. AvePoint will showcase its solutions for the cloud:
· DocAve Online: Powerful backup, administration, and management capabilities through a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for organizations utilizing Microsoft Office 365 – SharePoint Online.
· Optimizing SharePoint Storage and Management with Windows Azure: Store Binary Large Objects (BLOBs), backup files, archive files, and audit logs on Windows Azure to reduce storage costs for long-term retention.
· Managing Azure-hosted SharePoint Assets: Install the DocAve Software Platform and run on Windows Azure to help organizations migrate to, and fully manage, protect, and optimize Azure-hosted, or hybrid, SharePoint environments.
Thursday, June 28 – Compliance & Governance: Don’t miss your chance to get a sneak peek at the newest features available now and coming soon to help you comply and govern your technology platforms:
· AvePoint Compliance Solutions: A universal translator allowing compliance officers, IT administrators, and business users to utilize the same automated system to receive information and assess their organization’s current state of compliance, in a language they can understand.
· AvePoint Compliance Guardian: Proactively protect SharePoint environments from harmful information leaks, contamination, or misuse while simultaneously ensuring that all activities and content residing in their environments are compliant, accessible, and manageable.
· Compliance Detector: An educational solution that can be utilized to report on accessibility, privacy, or site quality violations for any URL.
· DocAve 6: The foundation for SharePoint governance enforcement, helping organizations simplify and streamline the deployment, monitoring, and enforcement of SharePoint governance policies.
· DocAve Governance Automation: Provide SharePoint as a service to business users, encouraging the adoption of SharePoint by automating the way users provision, manage, and modify sites and permissions. Through an intuitive service catalog, which can be accessed from a browser-based management console or directly through SharePoint, Governance Automation helps to ensure all requests are fulfilled within established governance policies by providing a fully auditable business approval process.
· Policy Enforcer: Rapidly respond to unauthorized modifications in features, permissions, and settings. By continuously monitoring and taking action on your SharePoint environments, Policy Enforcer ensures that all actions and changes to your SharePoint environment fall within your organization’s defined governance policies. Policy Enforcer empowers organizations with complete control and unmatched governance enforcement.
Will we see you in Madrid this week? Be sure to stop by booth #S3 and chat with our team about what AvePoint can do for your organization!