The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) revolution is well underway throughout the workplace, and the days of doing everything on a work-issued laptop or desktop are quickly coming to an end. In its “Mobile Collaboration Will Drive Innovation in Your Workplace” report, Gartner Research predicted that by 2016, most collaboration applications will be equally available on desktops, mobile phones, tablets, and browsers.
Looking across your company you will likely see that many of your workers not only want to do their jobs on their tablets and smartphones of choice, but they need to work outside the confines of the office walls. Mobilizing content creates continuity in your workforce’s productivity – allowing them to keep up with their tasks while traveling, coordinate with colleagues in other time zones, or even follow up on emergent customer issues outside of office hours.
As a result of this revolution, organizations may feel pressured to provide their employees with the same ability to perform their duties offsite as they can onsite, and on the device of their choice. While providing your workers with mobile access to your business data can certainly boost organization-wide productivity and employee morale, you need to make sure that content is accessed through secure locations and devices to help ensure your data is sufficiently protected.
AvePoint’s solutions for mobility and productivity extend collaboration beyond the workplace. With intuitive tools that provide your mobile workforce with the ability to easily access important data they need outside the office, they’re empowered to produce the way they want, when they want, wherever they want. By providing tools that allows you to track progress, share content, and integrate additional security measures, your employees are empowered to work independently yet within your corporate policies and standards. Learn about our latest solutions below, and if you’re at Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) 2014 this week, be sure to stop by booth 725 for a personalized demo.
For organizations using SharePoint, AvePoint Perimeter provides a robust mobile access platform for users while ensuring trust in content security. Perimeter combines traditional 2-Factor Authentication (2FA), existing authentication security systems, and location-based controls to ensure data sovereignty. Perimeter also helps eliminate the need for free file sharing services that put your organization’s digital assets at risk by giving your end users, partners, and external parties an intuitive application to access digital content. Perimeter’s rich panel of controls ensures access by trusted users, in trusted locations, on trusted devices – inside and outside the organization.
Built with IT administrators, business users, and security officers in mind, there is something for everyone to love in Perimeter:
- For IT administrators, Perimeter provides robust access controls to ensure that all business-critical SharePoint content is accessed by trusted users, on trusted devices, and within trusted locations.
- Business users can access, share, and collaborate on SharePoint content with whomever they want, however, and from wherever they want with Perimeter’s secure container.
- For security officers, Perimeter’s holistic auditing and monitoring capabilities ensure data sovereignty and mitigate the risks associated with mobile breaches by granting access to SharePoint content only to secure accounts, from secure devices and apps, and on secure networks.
For organizations using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we’re empowering sales teams with the ability to be more productive on the go with AvePoint Pipeline. Pipeline helps users keep track of their Dynamics CRM opportunities in a way that is flexible, customizable, interactive, and elegantly displayed on mobile devices. With Pipeline, users can:
- Display an aggregated view of all CRM opportunities managed by an individual sales person, or by an entire sales team
- Allow sales persons or management to adjust expected close dates, opportunity probability, and easily forecast for the coming months or quarters through an elegant, interactive display
- Configure and customize views according to unique CRM usage in order to accommodate organization-specific definitions of hierarchy and probability
With Pipeline Pro, your organization can further improve opportunity management and forecasting with rich features including customized opportunity views. Download a 30-day, fully functional trial for Pipeline Pro on our website today.
AvePoint Timeline for Dynamics CRM is an app geared toward business users – including sales, marketing, support staff, or management – that allows them to better prepare for customer interaction outside of the office using mobile devices. With Timeline, users can:
- Display all relevant record or account information in a consolidated and interactive interface for mobile devices
- Quickly gain insight into activity trends, change activity status, as well as adding new activities and annotations
- Tailor presented data for business users in a variety of organizational roles in order to meet unique CRM system implementation requirements
With Timeline Pro, your organization can further improve opportunity management and forecasting with rich features including the ability to customize views for various roles across the organization. Download a 30-day, fully functional trial for Timeline Pro on our website today.
With the right technology in place, your organization can fully embrace the mobile revolution as an opportunity to give your workers the tools to be more productive than ever before while maintaining crucial security policies. Visit our website to learn more about our mobility and productivity solutions, or see us at WPC booth 725 this week.