While there are still nearly four full months left, there’s never a better time than now to look upon what we’ve accomplished so far in 2013 at AvePoint. From opening new operational centers around the world, to winning multiple awards and recognitions from our industry, to expanding our product portfolio with new innovations, to forging valuable new partnerships, 2013 has been already been another banner year of growth at AvePoint as we continue to scale and help enterprises around the globe collaborate with confidence.
Expanding AvePoint’s Local Outreach to Enterprises Worldwide
In the last eight months, we’ve opened new offices in Washington State and The Netherlands, further establishing our footprint as we help more organizations throughout the enterprise collaboration community worldwide. This year, we’ve sponsored 11 major events, including our own SharePoint User Conference in Japan, Microsoft TechEd in North America, Europe, and Australia; and numerous other SharePoint Saturdays and SPUGS across the globe.
Continued Industry Validation for AvePoint Solutions
As industry analysts agree the market need for compliance, governance, and management solutions continues to grow, we’re honored to have won or been nominated for 12 different awards throughout the year, including being named a finalist three times in the Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards for the first time in company history.
AvePoint has won seven awards this year, including:
· Best App: European SharePoint Community Awards
· Best of Microsoft TechEd North America: SharePoint
· GOVTek Awards: Best Collaboration Solution
· KMWorld “100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management” for Fourth Year
· KMWorld Trend-Setting Product of 2013
· Inc. 500|5000 for Fourth Year
· Redmond Magazine Reader’s Choice Award
AvePoint was also nominating for the following awards:
· CMO Awards: Senior Vice President of Global Marketing Heather Newman nominated as CMO Rising Star
· Datacentre Solutions Awards: DocAve Connector
· Golden Bridge Awards: Nominated for Collaboration and web 2.0 tools Innovation
· GOVTek Awards: Best Security Solution; Excellence in Government Service; Excellence in Industry/Government Collaboration
· Windows IT Pro Readers Choice Awards: Nominated in 11 categories
Aggressive Expansion of Award-winning Products & Solutions
Of course, none of this would have been possible without technological innovations that lead the way in our industry. We’ve made a strong push in our roster of products, having released or updated 10 products so far throughout 2013. Updates have included the DocAve 6 Software Platform, our flagship solution for governance, compliance, and management, DocAve Governance Automation, and AvePoint Compliance Guardian.
New products include:
· AvePoint Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· AvePoint Meetings and AvePoint Task & Calendar Sync
Corporate & Industry Partnerships
In order to constantly offer customers the best possible solutions that enable increased business productivity and enhanced collaboration, AvePoint looks for opportunities to partner with other organizations that can enhance their service offerings. In 2013, AvePoint announced 10 partnerships, including one with the Business Disability Forum to help address accessibility concerns on a global level, as well as involvement in Microsoft’s CityNext initiative to help empower people to create more sustainable and economically competitive cities.
As the old saying goes: We’re only getting started. As we enter the final months of 2013 and continue to plan for 2014, you can expect plenty more announcements from our team, because – just like our 24/7 global customer support – innovation never quits at AvePoint. We hope you’ll continue to join us on this exciting ride. To keep up with the latest, be sure to follow our social media channels and keep an eye on our website.