Do you want to learn about Office 365 in an interactive, engaging way? Professional webinars might be exactly what you’re looking for.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be hosting a suite of free webinars covering a wide array of Office 365-related topics. These run the gambit from cloud governance to the intricacies of AI utilization, and they’re all being presented by industry experts who’ve had hands-on experience with everything being discussed.
So, ready to schedule the next step in your Office 365 journey? Read on for further details and registration links.
A Smarter and More Secure Way to Work in Office 365 at Ofsted. June 26, 9:00 am EST.
The goal of the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills (Ofsted) is to achieve excellence in education and skills for learners of all ages, and in the care of children and young people. It employs 2000 staff and every week, they carry out hundreds of inspections and regulatory visits throughout England, collaborating together on the results.
Privacy and data security was a top concern at Ofsted given the nature of their work, so while they wanted an open and collaborative platform they also wanted governance controls.
Join Darren Wilson from Ofsted as he shares their Office 365 journey from how they created strong governance policies and applied them proactively to increasing Office 365 adoption while making their data more secure.
They will present:
- How to create strong governance policies and apply them proactively, enforce them and make them real for Ofsted users
- Who should be able to provision and create Office 365 and SharePoint sites
- Managing access and ownership of collaborative applications like SharePoint Online and Office 365
- What the retention policy looked like, such as including, saving, archiving and deleting data and workspaces.
- Determining which applications and services Ofsted users should be allowed to use.
- Structuring and enforcing properties and naming conventions
Digital transformation and IT modernization initiatives across the country are helping government agencies not only meet the day-to-day needs of their citizens, but to exceed their expectations.
Bots and other AI solutions have never been easier to develop at scale and deploy across cloud and hybrid environments. We’ll discuss what considerations drove decision makers to build chatbots, the resulting positive outcomes for the organization and their constituents, and what they learned through the process.
Join our esteemed panel of state and local officials and learn from their first-hand experience deploying innovative chat bots and citizen service solutions:
- Jack McCarthy, CIO, New Jersey Courts will highlight how its JIA (Judiciary Information Agent) chatbot is helping users in areas such as attorney registration, foreclosure, jury service, eCourts, continuing legal education and more.
- Paul Olenick, AvePoint, Director of Product Strategy, will take attendees through the City of Richmond’s RVA 311 citizen services app and how it has boosted transparency, improved service accessibility and streamlined how city departments respond to requests.
- Shannon Delgado, Program Manager, Secretary of State, California will show how his team developed and deployed California’s Eurkea Chatbot that answers frequently asked business entity and trademark questions, helping to better serve approximately 400,000 customers who contacted the agency last year.
Provide your citizens with secure, accessible ways to interact with the government while increasing the efficiency of your service offerings. Register today.
Planning for Office 365—Backup and Data Protection Continuity. June 27, 11:00 am EST.
Moving to Office 365 doesn’t happen overnight. Whether it be from an on-premises environment or tenant to tenant, there are so many details to consider to ensure business and collaboration continuity.
For round one, AvePoint’s Wendy Henry focuses on how to approach transitioning your third-party backup tools and strategies to best defend your content from user error, unexpected changes, and the many other ways organizations lose data on their way to Office 365.
Make It Easy! Office 365 and SharePoint Employee On/Off-boarding. July 30, 11:00 am EST.
Though this isn’t technically coming out in June, we think it’ll still be well worth watching.
Learn how to transcend rigid provisioning and security management by empowering users with self-service IT resources for provisioning, moving or restructuring Microsoft Teams and their content.
Do certain divisions in your organization need more strict provision settings than others?
Do you want to have automated control over the lifecycle of Microsoft Teams and Groups from creation, to auditing and re-certification, through archiving or deletion?
Learn this and more as AvePoint’s Jeffery Thai answers:
- What settings can be governed at provisioning?
- To what extent can permissions be automatically managed?
- How does Cloud Governance handle the archiving and expiration of workspaces?
- Can Cloud Governance archive expired Teams?
- What can Cloud Governance control besides provision?
- And more!
Are you already one of our Cloud Governance customers? Use this webinar as a walkthrough of our brand-new user interface released in March.