You want to provide the best possible onboarding experience to enhance productivity, maintain consistency and retain talent. But it’s challenging to onboard every new hire along with your other daily responsibilities.
Learn how to:
- Automate control of security, configurations, permissions and content for new hires within the appropriate SharePoint sites, Teams, and Groups.
- Make it easier for new hires to adopt your collaboration ecosystem by easily self-discovering the Groups they need to join.
- Ensure new hires follow your organizational operational governance policies to quickly find what they need and prevent clutter.
- Move, restructure, sync, and publish content to give users what they need, when it’s needed.
Unfortunately, it is not any easier. Let’s face it, exporting PST files from a laptop and attaching them to a mailbox is cumbersome.
Learn tips and tricks for offboarding such as:
- What to do with Mailbox and OneDrive data after an employee has left
- How to ensure critical data is retained and properly dispersed to team members
- Use backup solutions and out of place restores to get users the file they need; or let users self service restores through bots
Join Dux Raymond Sy, AvePoint CMO, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft's Michael Gannotti, Principal Technology Solutions Professional, as they show you how to make the processes of onboarding and offboarding employees in your Office 365 and SharePoint environments easier.