Do you have serious SharePoint questions that you want answered by product experts? Come join us at SharePoint Fest Chicago from December 3rd-7th. Enter code “AvePoint15″ and save 15%!
Are you sometimes confused by which Office 365 tools to use when collaborating with your coworkers?
Do you want to take full advantage of your Microsoft Teams environment with new, exciting features?
Are you looking for a tool that can help you migrate your data in an efficient and compliant manner?
If the answer to any of the above is a resounding “Yes!” then you’re in for a treat this month. AvePoint is presenting a variety of free, informative webinars from experts across the industry. Check out the full details for each below and register to reserve your spot!
Don’t Know Which Microsoft Collaboration Tool to Use? You’re Not Alone. October 25, 6:00 am EST.
With so many collaboration tools to choose from nowadays such as, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, SharePoint, Exchange, Yammer, “which tool is the right one for the job” is clearly a hot topic for business users of Microsoft collaboration products and services.
Join AvePoint Solutions Engineer Anand Jaju and learn how Arriva’s Kimberely Morrison and Kaz Hassan demystified Microsoft Office 365 for their users, enabled collaboration across their business, and increased Microsoft Teams and Yammer user adoption rates across their organisation.
Supercharging Microsoft Teams With NEW SharePoint Features. October 29, 11:00 am EST.
Did you know SharePoint has exciting new features and ways to integrate them within Microsoft Teams?
Get ready. Our webinar features one of the industry’s most dynamic speakers, Dux Raymond Sy, to show you how to leverage the latest innovations to make your organization’s content collaboration more simple and powerful than ever before.
The intersection of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint is a busy one. SharePoint has more than 20 million users and Microsoft Teams is the fastest growing business app in Microsoft’s history.
Join us and learn how to:
- Easily build composite apps in SharePoint (with no code!) and surface them in Teams
- The new files experience in Microsoft Teams and visual channel folders in SharePoint
- Connect any SharePoint team site to a Team
- Use Teams as a portal to your SharePoint intranet site that can now accomodate more hub sites and more effective admin management
- Improve internal communications through SharePoint news sites with pre-built page designs
- Leverage the revamped SharePoint Admin Center and third-party solutions to improve your control and governance
- And more!
Compliant Migration with DocAve Migrator. October 30, 11:00 am EST.
Want to see how DocAve Migrator features are leveraged? Join Wendy Henry as she pulls this all together into a visual walk-through of compliant migration and why it has become such a necessity for every migration size.
Migrate data which has already been categorized, tagged, and organized on a prioritized schedule.
Whether migrating 1GB, 1TB, or more, content management influences migration strategy. Especially when working with older data sources.
AvePoint’s DocAve Migrator will support you no matter what stage of your migration project you are in; from initial thought & data analysis all the way through executing a scheduled migration.
- Metadata Fidelity
- Data Security
- Uninterrupted Mission Critical Data Services
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How and why should I tag and classify data?
- What is a typical Discovery process & what kind of results can I expect?
- How does classifying my data beforehand help with regulatory compliance during migration?
- What choices to I have for data that doesn’t meet my criteria for migration?
Ask Us Anything: Migrating Smarter, Not Harder. October 31, 11:00 am EST.
Office 365 and SharePoint migration projects are like camping.
If you set out without adequate preparation and a good map, no matter what tools you are using, you are going to end up lost in the woods.
Even the most sophisticated IT departments can make seemingly innocuous moves that will create major compliance, governance, and productivity issues in their new environment.
We’ve migrated more than 2,000 organizations and will show you how to use your migration as an opportunity to increase compliance AND your users’ productivity.
With plenty of time for questions, we will tackle your specific migration challenges. All registrants will also receive our migration checklist!
Our speakers will discuss:
- Planning, budgeting and creating your team
- How to access and leverage free migration assessment tools from Microsoft and AvePoint
- When to use what migration option like evergreen deployments, Microsoft’s migration tool, third party tools, end-to-end, migration services
- Considerations for tenant-to-tenant migrations
- Solving post migration issues before they occur
- And more!
Want to keep up with the latest AvePoint events? Subscribe to our blog!