Want to see how DocAve Migrator features are leveraged? Join Wendy Henry as she pulls this all together into a visual walk-through of compliant migration and why it has become such a necessity for every migration size.
Migrate data which has already been CATEGORIZED, TAGGED, and ORGANIZED on a prioritized schedule.
Whether migrating 1GB, 1TB, or more, content management influences migration strategy. Especially when working with older data sources.
Modern cyber security policies and government or industry regulations often demand zero tolerance of data vulnerability. New standards means we all need to reevaluate the traditional "lift & shift" migration methods.
AvePoint's DocAve Migrator will support you no matter what stage of your migration project you are in; from initial thought & data analysis all the way through executing a scheduled migration.
• Metadata Fidelity
• Data Security
• Uninterrupted Mission Critical Data Services
Frequently Asked Questions
• How and why should I tag and classify data?
• What is a typical Discovery process & what kind of results can I expect?
• How does classifying my data beforehand help with regulatory compliance during migration?
• What choices to I have for data that doesn't meet my criteria for migration?