From next Sunday, July 13, through Thursday, July 17, Microsoft’s global network of partners will gather in Washington, DC, for Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) 2014. The event provides more than 14,000 attendees from 150 countries the opportunity to connect with Microsoft and one another for a week packed with networking, learning about Microsoft’s strategy, and sharing best practices on the latest technologies.
AvePoint will be on hand throughout the event at booth 725 to discuss and give live demonstrations of our latest solutions for enabling enterprise collaboration, including those in the following categories:
- Compliance: AvePoint’s award-winning compliance and risk management solution, Compliance Guardian, is now also available as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Online Services: AvePoint Online Services, a fully Microsoft Azure-based SaaS platform for Office 365 and any other cloud-hosted SharePoint environments, allows business users, decision makers, and IT administrators to seamlessly access resources and extend cloud computing as their needs dictate.
- Mobility & Productivity: AvePoint’s mobility and productivity solutions for Dynamics CRM, Office 365, and SharePoint make content available for employees on-the-go without giving up control of enterprises’ sensitive digital assets.
Several AvePoint subject matter experts will lead speaking sessions throughout the event. At 1pm ET on Tuesday, July 15, AvePoint VP of Product Management John Peluso will join Microsoft Senior Product Marketing Manager Bill Baer and Microsoft Senior Partner Marketing Manager Katie Larson to present the following session:
- Office 365: New Opportunities with OneDrive for Business: OneDrive for Business provides an easy to use, file sync and sharing experience integrated with Office Online. It gives a solution for employees to work better, together with anywhere access. Come to this session and learn about OneDrive for Business (formerly SkyDrive Pro) and the new opportunities it brings for partners leveraging the benefits of the now available OneDrive for Business standalone SKU and SharePoint 2013 SP1.
Additionally, at 1pm ET on Tuesday, July 15, AvePoint VP of North American Partner Team Andrew Norris joins Josh Rice – Chief Technology Officer for Worldwide Public Sector at Microsoft – and other Microsoft partners to present the following session:
- Public Sector Cloud: Accelerating Partner Success and Driving Customer Flexibility, Scale and Value: As public sector customers increasingly turn to cloud solutions for the flexibility, scale, and value they need, learn how to partner with Microsoft through initiatives such as National Plan and CityNext to help customers fully harness the power of cloud technology.
On Wednesday, July 16, AvePoint Public Sector Chief Technology Officer Dux Raymond Sy will lead the following two sessions:
- 2pm ET: Public Speaking Excellence: How to Deliver Compelling Presentation in 5 Steps: The ability to speak confidently and deliver a clear, concise and engaging presentation is what every presenter aims for. Join Dux as he mentors you how to develop your public speaking abilities so you can create and confidently deliver compelling speeches and presentations. You will learn basic principles of public speaking as well as professional techniques for keeping the audience focused on you and your message.
- 3pm ET: 5 Time Saving Techniques That Can Elevate Your Social Media Engagement: Regardless of what your social media goals are, you probably feel like there’s a never-ending list of tasks you have to do on top of your day job to keep up with your engagement. Join this Social 101 session as Dux shares proven, time-saving tips & techniques on how you can elevate your social media engagement.
Throughout the week, keep an eye on this space and follow us on social media as our team will be sharing exciting announcements and posts on the ways in which we’re enabling collaboration through Microsoft technologies for more than 13,000 organizations worldwide. We look forward to seeing everyone at WPC!