Do you always have the latest gadgets? Do you excitedly install software updates as soon as they’re available? Let’s face it: If you work in technology, there’s a good chance you said “yes” to both of these questions (we’re the same way). With that in mind, we’re thrilled to officially announce the launch of the AvePoint Technology Adoption Program (TAP) today.
What is AvePoint TAP?
AvePoint TAP is your chance to get your hands on our latest products before they’re generally available. Every day, our teams are listening closely to your feedback and exhaustively researching the market to determine how we can take our products to the next level. Now, you can try these new features well before the release announcement is even made.
Starting in September, customers and Collaboration Ambassadors will be invited to try the next version of the DocAve Software Platform to see what’s new and let us know what you think. That’s right – we’re kicking off the program with our flagship product, which has already helped more than 14,000 organizations use SharePoint in a more sustainable, secure, and productive way.
What’s in it for me?
As a member of AvePoint TAP, you will get the following:
- Try what’s new for 30 days: Test out the latest build of DocAve in your SharePoint environment. Kick the tires, try out our latest features, and start to think about how they can benefit your SharePoint deployment.
- Access to our private TAP forum: We want your feedback! You’ll gain exclusive access to a private forum where you and other AvePoint TAP members share your thoughts on what’s new as well as ask questions that will be answered by our product team.
- Join a conference call with the minds behind the product: At the conclusion of the program, all participating members will be invited to join our product management executives to give us your candid feedback directly and learn what’s behind the newest features.
How do I participate?
AvePoint TAP is kicking off with exclusive availability to customers and Collaboration Ambassadors – the most active and engaged members of the AvePoint Community. How do you become a Collaboration Ambassador? Simple! Follow these three steps:
- Register for the AvePoint Blog to earn 100 points
- Comment on blog posts with your insights to earn 50 points
- Post on our discussion board and join the conversation about our products for 20 points
Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you’ve earned 500 points and you’re a Collaboration Ambassador! Your invite to join AvePoint TAP will follow soon after.
When does it start?
In September, registered AvePoint TAP members who chose to test DocAve Software will receive a 30-day download of DocAve 6 Service Pack 6 to begin using in your protected test environment. To make sure you get access, join the conversation on our community and become a Collaboration Ambassador today!
Have a question about AvePoint TAP or becoming a Collaboration Ambassador? Simply leave a comment on this post and our team will be glad to help.
Wow its a great news…
What a great idea to foster feedback for Product improvement!
I highlighted this program during my lightning talk at SP Tech Con Boston last week and got a great response. The people I spoke with were very impressed with the program and excited to become involved.
Glad to hear that, Edmund. We’re looking forward to kicking it off very soon!
Thanks for the great news Franklin, very keen to take part !
Thanks for your interest in the program and for joining us on the AvePoint Community, Derek!