Hallå! Hej! Hallo! I’m excited to share that next month I’ll be going on a whirlwind tour of the Nordics to share best practices that enable better enterprise collaboration. During the first week of June I’ll be making stops in the wonderful countries of Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.
Throughout my time in the region, I look forward to giving talks on topics that are near and dear to me, including driving user adoption, balancing collaboration and risk, and the enterprise social revolution. Most of all, though, I look forward meeting with the local collaboration communities on each stop. If you’re in the region, I’d love to chat with you about what successes and challenges you’ve experienced at your organization. So please do drop by and say hello!
Catch me at the following events:
- What: Workshop on How to Facilitate Sustainable Adoption
- When: 8:30am-2:30pm on Monday, June 2
- Where: Microsoft AB
- Registration and more info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What: Seminar on How to Effectively Balance Collaboration and Risk
- When: 8:30am-1:30pm on Tuesday, June 3
- Where: Rambøll Danmark A/S
- Registration and more info: http://eu.avepoint.com/balancing-collaboration-and-risk-seminar/
- What: Intralife Keynote Presentation on Creating a Great Company Culture with Social Intranets
- When: 9:15am-10am on Thursday, June 5
- Where: Mathallen
- Registration and more info: http://intralife.no/
- What: Oslo SharePoint User Group on Adoption
- When: 5:30pm-8:30pm on Thursday, June 5
- Where: Teknologihuset
- Registration and more info: http://www.meetup.com/NSC-Oslo/events/174768252/
If you’re in one of these cities, I hope you can make it out! I look forward to chatting with all of you and learning about the unique and interesting ways you’re helping your organization work like a network. Until then: Adjö! Farvel!