Webinar – AvePoint’s Cloud Arcade Presents: Policy-Driven Protection for Office 365
Date: Wednesday, April 20th at 2 PM EST
Audience: IT Managers; Security Officers; C-Level; Compliance Officers
It seems every day there’s a new headline about another data privacy or record keeping violation. So it comes as no surprise that a key part to Microsoft’s evolution of the Office 365 platform is compliance management.
But there are still limitations to Office 365, and no matter how many rules and policies you put in place, it’s up to you to respond to threats and protect your Office 365 data.
In this webinar, you will learn how you can protect your Office 365 by:
- Establishing and enforcing internal governance policies
- Utilizing native Office 365 protection capabilities and overcoming limitations
- Enabling users to adopt while guiding them to comply with policies
- Monitoring for compliance and privacy infractions
- Intercepting violations before they become costly fines
- Instilling accountability and oversight with auditing and reporting
When it comes to protecting your Office 365 against compliance and governance violations, knowing is only half the battle. Proactively enforcing policies and security is the only way to win. Arm yourself with AvePoint’s policy-driven solutions for governance, compliance, privacy, and security.
AvePoint Vice President of Product Strategy