Microsoft Teams is revolutionizing the way people work together.
With simple one-step provisioning and built-in integration with the full Office 365 stack, it is easier than ever for end-users to create a Microsoft Team and start collaborating.
But how can you prevent content sprawl and ensure the right permissions and privacy settings are in place when most admin controls are out of your hands?
Join AvePoint Public Sector and Microsoft for a half-day workshop where you will learn practical solutions to common management and governance concerns for Microsoft Teams.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- What is Microsoft Teams and its role in today’s digital workplace?
- How to speed up delivery to knowledge workers, reducing IT bottleneck that slows down the business enablement and self-service empowerment.
- How Microsoft Teams provides enterprise security and compliance.
- Strategies for preventing information overload, data sprawl, shadow IT and more.
- A step-by-step guide to rolling out Microsoft Teams and how to automate role-based templates according to departmental and relevant business needs.
RSVP today to learn how to implement a proactive operational governance strategy for Microsoft Teams.