Note: This is part of our “In AvePoint’s Own Words” blog series. Please click here for more information.
What’s a great way to celebrate another record breaking year and get everyone energized for 2012? At AvePoint, we celebrated our achievements, talked about lessons learned, and strategized the way forward at our early January Management Summit. It’s a tradition dating back to 2004, and as we welcome more new AvePoint leaders from our 25 global offices, it’s truly an honor for me this year to share an intense, candid, and passionate two-day exchange with such a diverse and talented group of AvePoint leaders. My biggest take away is that what make AvePoint resonate with our customers in the global SharePoint community as the true enterprise-ready global SharePoint ISV, is that we provide end-to-end, enterprise-ready infrastructure and governance solutions for our customers, regardless of geography, language, or industry verticals.
This enterprise-ready strategy is at the core of AvePoint’s values. It is what we at AvePoint have focused on from Tahoe to today, from a two-person company to today’s 1,000+ strong global brand. Our consistent focus on enterprise readiness means that we deliver to our customers not only an integrated end-to-end technology platform as a solution for on-premise/cloud/hybrid SharePoint environments, but also includes with that the human factor of:
· True 24/7 live support by our 70+ Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists support staff
· More than 600 engineers in research and development focusing on delivering not only best-in-class solutions, but often times customized solutions to meet the most stringent Service Level Agreement requirements
· Over 100 field engineers providing in-person, 100 percent localized guidance and support for our customers regardless of geography & industry vertical
· 100-plus product and project managers to work with our customers and provide more insight and feedback on enhancing our current products as well as design new solutions
· Hundreds of account managers, speaking more than 18 languages, to serve our customers and partners in 63 countries
· Over 50 global marketers and product marketers to understand the localized message of our customers in our various global markets
Our combination of people, process, continued growth, and technology provide the foundation of our enterprise readiness strategy and is what I believe makes AvePoint unmatched in the industry. I’m proud to be in the league of Microsoft’s top Global SharePoint ISV partners, proud to serve our SharePoint customers 10 years running, and proud of our AvePoint global family.