Today, Microsoft announced that SharePoint Server 2016 reached the Release-to-Manufacturing (RTM) stage. That means we’re one step closer to the SharePoint 2016 release date.
Along with the rest of the community, we’re eagerly awaiting the SharePoint 2016 release date. In the meantime, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide of blog posts and webinars to help you prepare for the big day when you can finally take advantage of Microsoft’s latest enhancements in hybrid, productivity, security, and more!
Browse our resources by topic:
What’s New in SharePoint 2016
- Enhancements in usability, productivity, supportability, and performance
- Hybrid features
- Hybrid Cloud Search
- MinRole and Zero-downtime patching
- Frequently asked questions
Deciding if SharePoint 2016 is right for you
Migrating to SharePoint 2016
- Choosing your upgrade path
- Eliminating common pain points in migration project planning
- Creating a data inventory and cleaning up your legacy environment
For access to all of our SharePoint 2016 Readiness Guide resources so that you’re prepared for the SharePoint 2016 release date, sign up here.