AvePoint has been named a Top 7 Microsoft Partner for Content Marketing by Fifty Five and Five. Check out what helpful content you might have missed!
Informing Over the Hard Sell
Our marketing team at AvePoint has been relentlessly committed to serving as a truly helpful resource to the community. Its our goal to provide information that makes your job easier, regardless of whether it directly involves our amazing cloud or hybrid/on-premise products.
What We’ve Been Doing This Year
This year we have more expert voices and perspectives contributing to our blog, which now has quality content virtually every day.
We are producing two webinars a month, holding customer success virtual labs on how to use our products for specific use cases, and publishing eBooks on everything from what tool to use when in Office 365 to how to launch your digital transformation initiative.
I’m pleased to say that this effort has been noticed and recognized today by digital marketing agency Fifty Five and Five as part of their fourth annual “Top 50 in Inbound Marketing Excellence” report for Office 365 and SharePoint product partners.
AvePoint jumped from #14 to #7 on their list for the content shared across our website, blog, and social media.
Our Most Popular Content This Year
Here is a sampling of our most popular resources this year:
Top 5 Blog Posts:
- Microsoft Teams vs Yammer: A Short and Sweet Guide
- Staying Up to Date with Office 365: A Comprehensive List of Roadmaps, Blogs and More
- SharePoint 2019: What We Know So Far
- Microsoft Teams vs Skype For Business, Outlook
- Guide: How To Get Started With Microsoft Teams Templates
Top 3 eBooks:
- When to Use and How to Manage Microsoft Teams & Office 365 Groups
- ￼Cloud Backup Handbook
- Digital Transformation Roadmap
Top 3 Webinars:
- Top 5 Teams Challenges and How To Solve Them
- Cloud Backup: Everything You Need to Know
- Proactive Operational Governance in Office 365
Most Popular Customer Success Webinar:
Most Popular Short Videos:
Most Popular Resource Kits:
How You Can Always Be In The Know
- Download one of our webinar or eBook assets and be sure to opt-in to future communications alerting you to when we have new content available.
- Subscribe to our blog
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
We always appreciate being recognized for our efforts and we want to hear from you! Leave us a comment below on what type of content you would like to see.