Recently, many of our customers have expressed concern about the Java Zero-day vulnerability referred to as “Log4j.” In response, AvePoint has released a security advisory to inform customers that we are aware of the issue and to reassure our user community that AvePoint has not been affected or impacted by the incident.
We’re continuing to evaluate the risk to our supply chain for any possible indirect exposure and will provide any updates via our website and other designated means as determined by our Vulnerability Reporting & Notification Policy. AvePoint understands the importance of security and operational risk management and will continue to put the safety of your data first and foremost. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your account manager or our security team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
To learn more about our stance on data protection, check out some of our latest security resources below:
- Blog Post: What You Need to Know About Privacy Management for Microsoft 365
- Blog Post: 3 Must-Know Rules for Stronger Organizational Security
- Webinar: Ransomeware: Pervention, Response, and Recovery
- Webinar: 5 Data Leaks to Plug in Microsoft Teams
- eBook: Right-Sizing Teams Management and Security
- eBook: More than Security: Public Sector Cloud-to-Cloud Data Protection for Office 365 and Microsoft Teams