A few months ago COVID-19 swept across the world and changed how we live and work. This had an immediate impact on business and organizations had to shift hard and quickly.
IT pros and business leaders needed to focus and become experts in areas like:
- Enabling work from home
- Business continuity
- Maximizing productivity
- Cloud consolidation and cost-cutting
There were a lot of people in the community that had opinions (including us!), but the reality was no one had moved to, managed, or optimized a digital workplace or their cloud collaboration tools during a pandemic.
In other words, it was too early for best practices. Until now.
The ShiftHappens Conference is the foremost gathering of top professionals to exchange actionable strategies for developing business continuity and productivity within the digital workplace and across their Microsoft 365 and SharePoint investments.
Over the last two years, ShiftHappens has helped thousands of organizations in North America and Europe implement insanely actionable modern workplace strategies that make a difference on the bottom line.
For the week of August 24-28, we are launching ShiftHappens Week Online for APAC. We will facilitate online presentations and discussions from actual practitioners from leading companies in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Singapore who have been on the front lines solving the challenges you are facing today.
Each day will feature 2 to 3 amazing sessions from experts that have been through it all, sharing best practices as well as success (and failure) stories. Tickets, previously $695 for the in-person event, will be free for this year’s virtual event.
Featured speakers include:
- David Kellermann, Senior Lecturer at the School of Engineering, UNSW
- Lawrence Ang, Executive Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Jeffrey Griffith, Deputy General Manager, Devonport City Council
- Jenny Ryan, Digital Information Analyst, Airways New Zealand
- Dux Raymond Sy, Microsoft MVP & CMO, AvePoint
- Debbie Ireland, Microsoft MVP & CEO, ShareThePoint
- Kirsty McGrath, Microsoft MVP, Managing Director & Adoption Consultant, OnPoint Solutions
- Loryan Strant, Microsoft MVP & Consultant, Strant Consulting
- Alyssa Blackburn, Director, Records & Information Management Strategy, AvePoint
- More to be announced
To stand behind communities impacted by COVID-19, AvePoint will donate US$5 for every unique attendee of #ShiftHappens Week Online 2020 to the World Health Organization COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, up to the amount of US$5,000.
If you want a sneak peak at the type of conversations we will be having, check out our ShiftHappens podcast!
I hope to see you there!