Our Biggest Channel Commitment
Get the details first, straight from our Channel Chief and CEO by registering for our program launch virtual event and webinar on July 13th!
It’s safe to say that we’ve all learned a lot in the last 18 months. As the world turned further to digital solutions to continue to work in a pandemic and beyond, our data has continued to explode. In fact, according to PC Magazine total data usage has increased by more than 47 percent in the last year alone.
The remote nature of work has shown us not only the power our technology gives us to adapt, but also how important it is to connect, collaborate, and lean on each other for the benefit of our customers.
Henry Ford said it best when he said, “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” As we’ve all been forced to adapt in the face of unpredictable challenges – we at AvePoint have come away with an ultimate lesson learned: That we are truly better together. We want to build true lasting success for our partners and customers, and that is why we’re launching the AvePoint Partner Program.
We understand that for a partnership to truly be successful, there needs to be a mutual benefit – and in business that means revenue. In the AvePoint Partner Program, we’ve built in numerous financial incentives such as product discounts, quarterly sales incentives, and success plan rebates to help bolster your bottom line.
This post is written to highlight the new AvePoint Partner Program with a brief introduction to who we are (for those that don’t already know) and an invitation to join us on our journey to migrate, manage, and protect Microsoft Cloud data.
Who We Are
AvePoint is a global leader in Microsoft 365 data management solutions. We work with 25% of the world’s Fortune 500 organizations and are available through distributors in more than 100 cloud marketplaces worldwide. We are a five-time winner of Microsoft’s Partner of the Year award, and we operate in 88 countries across 7 continents with more than 17,000 customers worldwide.
Designed for a Diverse Partner Ecosystem
We understand that not all partners are built the same. In fact, we prefer it that way. That’s why we embrace a diverse array of partnerships. We want to partner with organizations that are looking to work with us on a level that best fits their business model. Let’s look at the partner types that this program is built for and how we plan to provide support:
- Managed Service Providers: As a Managed Service Provider, your focus is to keep your customers’ lights on through ongoing service and support. We want to help you in that mission by providing a multi-tenant management solution portal with automated provisioning. In addition, we offer a full collaboration security toolset that enables you to increase your managed services and (more importantly) recurring revenue opportunities.
- Value-Added Resellers: The name of the game here is value. More specifically, how you can enhance the value of AvePoint technologies by going to market with customized products or services built on top. We want to assist by offering flexible purchasing options to help you add value to customer transactions. Additionally, we offer robust technologies that can solve a variety of customer collaboration pain points so you can adapt as your customers do.
- Cloud Consultants: As a Cloud Consultant, your customers rely on you to help lead them through the complexity that can be cloud computing and deployment. You’ve worked to build lasting, trusting relationships with your customers, and we want to help bolster that by providing you with unique solutions to ensure your customers always get the very best options for their collaboration requirements. From migration to provisioning, monitoring, or backup – AvePoint can help you continue to deepen the trust your customers have in you to address their needs.
- DevOps Partners: As a DevOps partner, you set the standard for products and solutions that your customers use every day to operate their business. We want to help you continue to lead with stability, security, and speed by integrating our technologies or white labeling to create net new lines of business revenue for your organization.
Why You Should Care
In a recent interview with CRN Magazine, Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft said, “Microsoft wants partners to transform from pure resellers focused on a single product to trusted advisers delivering managed services and creating innovative solutions atop multiple offers from Microsoft’s increasingly intertwined portfolio.”
AvePoint’s Partner Program sits at the heart of that industry trend to move from a single transaction model which offers limited in-and-out returns, to an ongoing, sustainable revenue stream, as a trusted advisor.
What We Offer
AvePoint offers an array of robust technologies that are centered on helping you build a business around securely managing your customers’ collaboration ecosystems. They range from access monitoring, backup, provisioning, and migration technologies. If you’d like to learn more about the specific AvePoint offers and how you might position each with your customers, please click here.
Partner Program Structure
The AvePoint Partner Program is divided into two core tiers of support. They are Invested Partners and Authorized Partners.
Invested Partners are the highest tiered partner in the program and as such receive the most partner benefits. As an Invested Partner, you’ve maximized your partnership with AvePoint by building dedicated practices to provide holistic solutions and have become evangelists for AvePoint technology.
As an Invested Partner you will receive:
- Recommended distribution discounts
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Success plan rebates
- Access to our partner support center
- Access to our partner newsletter
- Access to partner appreciation events
- NFR licenses
- Exclusive product updates
As an Authorized Partner, you are our core partners that meet the needs of your customers with AvePoint technology.
As an Authorized Partner you will receive:
- Recommended distribution discounts
- Quarterly sales rebates
- Access to our Partner support center
- Access to our Partner newsletter
- NFR licenses
All partners have value in our Partnership Program, and we will have processes in place to enable our partners to grow in the direction they wish.
Engage with the AvePoint Partner Program
Now for the grand finale: how to get started with the AvePoint Partner Program. We’ve broken down how you can get started into four simple steps:
- If you’d like to learn more about the AvePoint Partner Program, click here.
- Click here to submit a partner application.
- After your application is approved you will receive access to the AvePoint Partner Portal.
- Finally, when you have access to the AvePoint Partner Portal, we will schedule a kickoff meeting with you to discuss a go-to-market plan together!
Good data tells a story, and so does a good partnership.
A core piece of the AvePoint Partner Program will be the “Better Together” stories that we’re able to tell. We believe that together our products and your services will ultimately create impactful, comprehensive solutions that are able to meet a wide array of customer requirements. We look forward to telling those stories with you.
If you have any questions or additional insight, please feel free to share them with us below!