Though this winter has been a relatively mild one in Jersey City thus far, here is a winter-themed question for you: What do snowflakes and SharePoint migrations have in common? No two are exactly alike!
At AvePoint, we’re helping customers across the globe make the move to SharePoint 2010 every single day. Some of those customers are upgrading from previous versions of SharePoint. Some are migrating from other legacy systems like Lotus Notes, EMC Documentum, or public folders. Some want their data and information architecture to appear exactly as it did before migration. Some want to use migration as an opportunity to re-architect or trim significant amounts of data out of their systems entirely.
In the end, though, all customers share one goal in common: to leverage SharePoint 2010’s collaboration and knowledge management capabilities as soon as possible. No matter how complex the migration or what the desired outcome, many have turned to AvePoint’s DocAve® Migrator as their avenue to SharePoint 2010.
Several of our customers were more than happy to share their SharePoint 2010 migration success stories with us. Within these stories, you will find that each customer found significant benefits with DocAve from start to finish during their respective migrations, whether it’s time savings, cost savings, or maintaining data’s full fidelity. Here are some favorites:
· Alegri reduced SharePoint 2010 migration time by five months.
· Husky Injection Molding Systems migrated to SharePoint 2010 in less than four months.
· Kingston University reduced migration from SharePoint 2003 directly to SharePoint 2010 by 30%.
· Microsoft Technology Center reduced SharePoint 2010 migration by two months.
· Niagara Health System reduced migration of data from SharePoint 2003 to SharePoint 2010 by 22 weeks.
· North American Construction Group saved $100,000 and reduced storage by 155 GB in its SharePoint 2010 migration.
Want to know how you can get there, too? Click here to find out.