With reduced total cost of ownership and less hardware for IT administrators to maintain, many educational organizations throughout the Netherlands are drawn to Microsoft Office 365 and the cloud with good reason. Transferring Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange workloads to Microsoft Office 365 can significantly reduce cost and improve access to content. Additionally, Microsoft’s stringent service level agreements (SLAs) often exceed the SLAs organizations are able to meet with their own internal resources.
However, the process of migrating existing environments to the cloud can prove challenging and time-consuming. Once the migration is complete, organizations will also have to deal with the fact that they have limited ability to control cloud-based assets, as Microsoft restricts Office 365 management controls available to reduce risks associated with storing content in in the cloud. Fortunately, AvePoint is here to help.
At 16:00 Central European Time (CET) on Wednesday, November 14 and Thursday, November 15, we’re presenting two special, Dutch-language webinars on how DocAve can help your educational institution migrate content to Office 365 and DocAve Online solve common management challenges. Join us for an exclusive online demonstration of how AvePoint solves the following challenges in Office 365 specifically for educational institutions:
· Migrating content and custom settings from previous SharePoint environments or other systems to Office 365
· Authorizing uniform versioning
· Centralizing the management of all users (staff and students)
· Managing access and permissions for SharePoint users
· Restructuring content, apps, and security settings
· Enabling item-level backup and restore for both SharePoint Online and Exchange Online
Interested in joining us? Visit our website and register today!