'Tis the time of year where organizations are reviewing their needs, checking them twice and starting to budget for next year’s initiatives.
Are you thinking about moving your organization to Office 365? Or implementing a better governance approach for Microsoft Teams?
Specifically we will cover:
- Migration projects—How to accurately scope your upcoming migration using free tools to determine what data you have, what data you need to move and what customizations or other hidden tripwires could add unexpected costs.
- Microsoft Teams Adoption/Management—How to provide an actionable adoption framework and goals for 90% adoption in 90 days along with the systems you need to avoid content sprawl or security risks from unfettered Teams usage.
- Public Sector Scenarios—Government agencies have unique procurement and operational processes. We'll cover how to navigate them to get your project prioritized.
- GDPR Compliance—Not sure if you are fully compliant with GDPR? Our experts will show you free methods for assessing your risk under the regulation and how to budget based on the result.
- Office 365 Backup—Don’t be one of the straggling 49% of Office 365 users that are still not using a third party backup solution in 2019! Learn how to leverage your organizational policies and SLAs to justify extending Office 365’s native capabilities and how to determine the true cost of service (including infrastructure, configuration, ongoing maintence) when choosing between and budgeting for solutions.
- Your Specific Project—Ask our experts anything! There will be ample Q&A to make sure we point you in the right direction to achieve your unique goals.
Now is the perfect time to move your project idea forward so it can get the funding and approval it needs. Our experts will cover exactly how to get the actionable information you need to build a killer justification document, provide a detailed budget proposal and ultimately launch your project in 2019.