AvePoint Media Contact
Tel: +1 (703) 214-0522
ShiftHappens Week Online Comes To APAC To Make the Digital Workplace More Productive
Leading practitioners from Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Japan will share strategies on 24-28 August 2020.
Melbourne, Australia, July 22, 2020— The #ShiftHappens Conference is the foremost gathering of top professionals to exchange actionable strategies for developing business continuity and productivity within the digital workplace and across their Microsoft 365 and SharePoint investments.
Over the last two years, #ShiftHappens Week Online has helped thousands of organizations in North America and Europe implement insanely actionable modern workplace strategies that make a difference on the bottom line.
AvePoint will facilitate these online presentations and discussions from the top business leaders and IT professionals in APAC for the first time on 24-28 August 2020.
Each day will feature 2 to 3 amazing sessions from experts that have been through it all, sharing best practices as well as success (and failure) stories. Tickets, previously $695 for the in-person event, will be free for this year’s virtual event.
Featured speakers include:
- Dr. David Kellermann, Senior Lecturer at the School of Engineering, UNSW
- Lawrence Ang, Executive Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Jeffrey Griffith, Deputy General Manager, Devonport City Council
- Jenny Ryan, Digital Information Analyst, Airways New Zealand
- Dux Raymond Sy, Microsoft MVP & CMO, AvePoint
- Debbie Ireland, Microsoft MVP & CEO, ShareThePoint
- Kirsty McGrath, Microsoft MVP, Managing Director & Adoption Consultant, OnPoint Solutions
- Loryan Strant, Microsoft MVP & Consultant, Strant Consulting
- Alyssa Blackburn, Director, Records & Information Management Strategy, AvePoint
- More to be announced
To stand behind communities impacted by COVID-19, AvePoint will donate US$5 for every unique attendee of #ShiftHappens Week Online 2020 to the World Health Organization COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, up to the amount of US$5,000.
AvePoint accelerates your digital transformation success. Over 16,000 companies and 7 million SharePoint and Office 365 users worldwide trust AvePoint software and services for their data migration, management, and protection needs in the cloud, on-premises and hybrid environments.
A four-time Microsoft Partner of the Year, AvePoint is a Microsoft Global ISV Partner and has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ five times. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is privately held and headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.