AvePoint Media Contact
Tel: +1 201-201-8143
ShiftHappens Week Online Comes To APAC To Make the Digital Workplace More Productive
Leading practitioners from Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Japan will share strategies on 25-27 August 2020.
Melbourne, Australia, July 22, 2020—The #ShiftHappens Conference is the foremost gathering of top professionals to exchange actionable strategies for developing business continuity and productivity within the digital workplace and across their Microsoft 365 and SharePoint investments.
Over the last two years, #ShiftHappens Week Online has helped thousands of organizations in North America and Europe implement insanely actionable modern workplace strategies that make a difference on the bottom line.
AvePoint will facilitate these online presentations and discussions from the top business leaders and IT professionals in APAC for the first time on 25-27 August 2020.
Each day will feature 3 to 4 amazing sessions from experts that have been through it all, sharing best practices as well as success (and failure) stories. Tickets, previously $695 for the in-person event, will be free for this year’s virtual event.
Featured speakers include:
- Jared Spataro, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft
- Dr. David Kellermann, Senior Lecturer at the School of Engineering, UNSW
- Lawrence Ang, Ex-CIO, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Jeffrey Griffith, Deputy General Manager, Devonport City Council
- Jenny Ryan, Digital Information Analyst, Airways New Zealand
- Dux Raymond Sy, Microsoft MVP & CMO, AvePoint
- Debbie Ireland, Microsoft Regional Director & CEO, ShareThePoint
- Kirsty McGrath, Microsoft MVP, Managing Director & Adoption Consultant, OnPoint Solutions
- Loryan Strant, Microsoft MVP & Consultant, Strant Consulting
- René Modery, APAC Collaboration & Productivity Tools Project Manager, GroupM
- Alyssa Blackburn, Director, Records & Information Management Strategy, AvePoint
- More to be announced
To stand behind communities impacted by COVID-19, AvePoint will donate US$5 for every unique attendee of #ShiftHappens Week Online 2020 to the World Health Organization COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, up to the amount of US$5,000.
Collaborate with confidence. AvePoint is the largest Microsoft 365 data management solutions provider, offering a full suite of SaaS solutions to migrate, manage and protect data.
More than 8 million cloud users rely on our solutions to make their organizations more productive, compliant and secure.
Our SaaS solutions are also available to managed service providers via more than 100 cloud marketplaces, so they can better support and manage their small and mid-sized business customers.
Founded in 2001, AvePoint is a five-time Global Microsoft Partner of the Year and headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey. For more information, visit https://www.avepoint.com
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.