AvePoint Media Contact
Tel: +1 201-201-8143
ShiftHappens Week Online Comes To APAC To Make the Digital Workplace More Productive
Leading practitioners from Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Japan will share strategies on 25-27 August 2020.
Melbourne, Australia, July 22, 2020—The #ShiftHappens Conference is the foremost gathering of top professionals to exchange actionable strategies for developing business continuity and productivity within the digital workplace and across their Microsoft 365 and SharePoint investments.
Over the last two years, #ShiftHappens Week Online has helped thousands of organizations in North America and Europe implement insanely actionable modern workplace strategies that make a difference on the bottom line.
AvePoint will facilitate these online presentations and discussions from the top business leaders and IT professionals in APAC for the first time on 25-27 August 2020.
Each day will feature 3 to 4 amazing sessions from experts that have been through it all, sharing best practices as well as success (and failure) stories. Tickets, previously $695 for the in-person event, will be free for this year’s virtual event.
Featured speakers include:
- Jared Spataro, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft
- Dr. David Kellermann, Senior Lecturer at the School of Engineering, UNSW
- Lawrence Ang, Ex-CIO, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Jeffrey Griffith, Deputy General Manager, Devonport City Council
- Jenny Ryan, Digital Information Analyst, Airways New Zealand
- Dux Raymond Sy, Microsoft MVP & CMO, AvePoint
- Debbie Ireland, Microsoft Regional Director & CEO, ShareThePoint
- Kirsty McGrath, Microsoft MVP, Managing Director & Adoption Consultant, OnPoint Solutions
- Loryan Strant, Microsoft MVP & Consultant, Strant Consulting
- René Modery, APAC Collaboration & Productivity Tools Project Manager, GroupM
- Alyssa Blackburn, Director, Records & Information Management Strategy, AvePoint
- More to be announced
To stand behind communities impacted by COVID-19, AvePoint will donate US$5 for every unique attendee of #ShiftHappens Week Online 2020 to the World Health Organization COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, up to the amount of US$5,000.
Collaborate with Confidence: AvePoint provides the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration.
Over 17,000 customers worldwide rely on our solutions to modernize the digital workplace across Microsoft, Google, Salesforce and other collaboration environments.
AvePoint's global channel partner program includes over 3,500 managed service providers, value added resellers and systems integrators, with our solutions available in more than 100 cloud marketplaces. To learn more, visit https://www.avepoint.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.