AvePoint Media Contact
Tel: +1 (703) 214-0522
AvePoint Launches Office 365 Migration and Management Software Donation Program for Not-for-Profit Organizations through TechSoup
Company announces AvePoint Philanthropy initiative to impact humanity and drive change through technology, community, and education
Jersey City, New Jersey — April 26, 2017 — AvePoint, the Microsoft Cloud expert, today announced a new software donation program to support qualifying not-for-profit organizations in North America with solutions for Office 365 migration and management. The donation program is run in partnership with TechSoup, a global not-for-profit organization offering transformative technology solutions to improve lives globally and locally, and is part of AvePoint Philanthropy, which also supports community and education initiatives around the world.
“As not-for-profit organizations and charities adopt Office 365, we want to help them spend less time on data migrations and management, and more time focusing on their core mission,” said Dux Raymond Sy, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Technology Officer, Public Sector, at AvePoint. “We’re thrilled to partner with TechSoup for this donation program, launch AvePoint Philanthropy, and give back to causes that are making the world a better place in 2017 – a year that I’ve personally declared the year of ‘tech for good.”
AvePoint Software Donations for North America Not-for-Profits
Through AvePoint’s software donation program with TechSoup, qualifying not-for-profit organizations based in North America will be able to receive the following solutions:
- Office 365 and SharePoint Migration: DocAve Migrator supports support all stages of not-for-profit organizations’ migration projects – providing assessment, planning, and reporting capabilities – to efficiently move content from legacy collaboration systems to Office 365 – SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business or the latest version of SharePoint with minimal business disruption. Qualifying organizations can receive up to 250 gigabytes of data migration software, with additional migration available at a discounted rate.
- Office 365 Management: With AvePoint Online Services for Office 365 management, not-for-profit organizations gain access to a complete toolkit for Office 365 administration, enabling simpler management, movement, and maintenance of mission-critical content. An Azure-powered Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution trusted by 5 million cloud users worldwide, AvePoint Online Services provides more control over Office 365 security, settings, configurations, and content as well as enhanced features for content migration, synchronization across tenants, and reporting.
Organizations interested in software donations can visit TechSoup’s website today to learn more and apply.
“We are excited to be working with AvePoint as they generously expand their philanthropy program and to launch this new partnership,” said Gayle Samuelson Carpentier, Chief Business Development Officer at TechSoup. “Here at TechSoup, we focus on making sure all nonprofits have the resources and support they need to do their own important work. Partnering with AvePoint is key to helping nonprofits when they migrate to Office 365 and need to and manage their environments.”
Announcing AvePoint Philanthropy
The new software donation program is a core component of AvePoint Philanthropy, an initiative that seeks to impact humanity and drive change through technology, community, and education:
- Technology: AvePoint is committed to donating its software and services to causes and not-for-profit organizations to help them achieve their mission. In addition to its partnership with TechSoup, AvePoint also teamed up with Microsoft and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) to fight back against human trafficking through 6Degree.org.
- Community: As a global organization, AvePoint is proud to support its local communities through employee volunteering, partnerships, and donations. The company’s Global Outreach program provides the opportunity for employees throughout worldwide offices to give back and work together on community service projects and local volunteer efforts.
- Education: AvePoint is passionate about educating people around the world about the benefits of technology and the opportunities it offers to make a difference through initiatives such as Hour of Code. AvePoint’s Dux Raymond Sy also recently teamed up with WorldHelp to help students at Destiny Village Boarding School in Kampala, Uganda build out skill sets in web-based technology – an initiative that was recently profiled on the Microsoft Partner Network.
To learn more about AvePoint Philanthropy, please visit our website.
AvePoint is the Microsoft Cloud expert. Over 15,000 companies and 7 million cloud users worldwide trust AvePoint to accelerate the migration, management, and protection of their Office 365 and SharePoint data. AvePoint’s integrated cloud, hybrid, and on-premises software solutions are enhanced by 24/7 support and award-winning services. Organisations across six continents and all industries rely on AvePoint to ease transition to the Microsoft Cloud, increase IT administrator productivity, and satisfy governance and compliance objectives.
A three-time Microsoft Partner of the Year, AvePoint has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ five times. AvePoint is a Microsoft Global ISV Partner, a Microsoft Gold Partner in Application Development, Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, and Collaboration and Content, and a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, AvePoint is privately held and backed by Goldman Sachs.
A trusted partner for three decades, San Francisco-based TechSoup provides the transformative technology solutions, the digital platforms, and the in-person experiences that enable people to work together toward a more equitable world. The TechSoup Global Network operates the world’s only fully global technology philanthropy program. TechSoup’s Validation Services help connect philanthropy and giving beyond the TechSoup catalog by making accessible vetted information on 851,000 NGOs in 236 countries and territories in order to help givers expand the resources they offer and help validated nonprofit organizations gain access to a diverse set of critical resources. TechSoup’s online and offline resources engage a community of experts to enhance connections, education and impact in the global social sector. In the U.S. alone, TechSoup has served more than 218,000 not-for-profits and helped them redirect $3.9 billion in technology expenses towards their missions.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.