AvePoint Media Contact
Tel: +1 201-201-8143
AvePoint Delivers Expert Advice on Office 365 Groups, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint at Microsoft Ignite Australia 2017
A Platinum Sponsor of the event, AvePoint will also share its latest solutions for Office 365 and SharePoint migration, management, and protection
Gold Coast, QLD — February 8, 2017 — AvePoint, the Microsoft Cloud expert, announced today that it will present three sessions to help organisations understand, adopt, and manage the latest Office 365 technologies at Microsoft Ignite Australia, which takes place from February 14-17 at Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre in Broadbeach, QLD. As a Platinum Sponsor, AvePoint will be available at booth 29 throughout the event to showcase its latest solutions to migrate, manage, and protect content in the cloud, on premises, and across hybrid environments.
“Ignite Australia is happening at an extremely exciting time in the Microsoft ecosystem as Office 365 and Microsoft Azure continue to grow rapidly and dominate the enterprise collaboration marketplace,” said Dux Raymond Sy, Chief Technology Officer at AvePoint Public Sector, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), and Regional Director. “With great new innovations around Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams as well as the continued evolution of SharePoint, the AvePoint team and I look forward to connecting with attendees to share how organisations can take advantage of the latest Microsoft Cloud technologies while overcoming any management, information governance, and data protection challenges that might be in the way.”
Get Office 365 and SharePoint Best Practices from the Microsoft Cloud Experts
Throughout the event, AvePoint experts will deliver three sessions designed to help attendees take advantage of Microsoft Cloud technologies to drive user productivity, deliver innovation within their organisation, and overcome challenges around information management and governance. Sessions include:
- "Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, SharePoint, Yammer…What Should I Use, and When?" at 9:45am AEST on Wednesday, February 15 by Dux Raymond Sy and Blair Hainsworth, Director of Delivery, A/NZ and South Africa
- “How to Accelerate Office 365 Success: Develop Your Information Governance Strategy in 4 Steps” at 9:45am AEST on Thursday, February 16 by Dux Raymond Sy
- “3 Steps to Innovate and #HackTheStatusQuo” at 1:10pm AEST on Friday, February 17 by Dux Raymond Sy
Visit Booth 29 for AvePoint’s Latest Migration, Management, and Protection Solutions
Throughout Ignite Australia, attendees can visit booth 29 to meet subject matter experts to receive live demonstrations of AvePoint’s latest Office 365 and SharePoint solutions, including:
- AvePoint Online Services is the industry’s first and only 100 percent Azure-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for Office 365, serving 5 million users worldwide and providing a central home for business users, decision makers, and IT administrators to seamlessly access resources and extend cloud computing as their needs dictate.
- AvePoint RevIM brings order to information management chaos and eliminates the burden of traditional records management tasks for end users. Administrators can easily apply automated business rules that manage the end-to-end content lifecycle to provide organisations with efficient information management.
- DocAve Migrator, part of the fully integrated DocAve Software Platform, supports all stages of migration projects – providing assessment, planning, and reporting capabilities – to efficiently migrate from legacy collaboration systems to the latest versions of SharePoint or Office 365 – SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business with minimal business disruption.
- DocAve Governance Automationprovides end users with a business-centric, role-based service catalog for provisioning, restructuring, or migrating content across SharePoint versions, sites, or deployments.
Enter to Win a Brand New Honda CRF230F Dirt Bike from AvePoint
Throughout the event, attendees can enter to win a brand new Honda CRF230F dirt bike from AvePoint by visiting booth 29. The winner will be announced at on stage by Dona Sarkar, Leader of the Windows Insiders Program at Microsoft, during the Closing Vision Keynote at 2pm AEST on Friday, February 17.
For more information on AvePoint and Ignite Australia, please visit our event website.
AvePoint is the Microsoft Cloud expert. Over 15,000 companies and 9 million cloud users worldwide trust AvePoint to accelerate the migration, management, and protection of their Office 365 and SharePoint data. AvePoint’s integrated cloud, hybrid, and on-premises software solutions are enhanced by 24/7 support and award-winning services. Organisations across six continents and all industries rely on AvePoint to ease transition to the Microsoft Cloud, increase IT administrator productivity, and satisfy governance and compliance objectives.
A three-time Microsoft Partner of the Year, AvePoint has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ five times. AvePoint is a Microsoft Global ISV Partner, a Microsoft Gold Partner in Application Development, Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, and Collaboration and Content, and a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, AvePoint is privately held and backed by Goldman Sachs.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.