The value of operational governance in Office 365 and Microsoft Teams derives from allowing users to access the powerful features of Groups, while also having mechanisms for keeping risks in check.
This all-encompassing 40 page guide will greatly accelerate your understanding, and solutions for, challenges organizations experience in Office 365 and Microsoft Teams including:
- Workspace sprawl
- Excessive IT resources being spent on tedious governance tasks
- External access
- Workspace (Microsoft Team, SharePoint site, etc) requirement verification during provisioning
- Workspace metadata, membership and permission recertification
- Workspace extension, archiving and deletion
- And more!
The guide also includes detailed calculations of how much time your team can be expected to commit to governance related tasks based on how many users you support (and therefore how many workspaces we estimate you will need to provision, manage and end of lifecycle according to your policies).
- Section 1 Office 365 Governance: The Basics
- Section 2 Right-Sizing Your Level of Governance
- Section 3 How We Calculate The Value of Automated Governance
- Section 4 Real World Results
" Understanding the process played out by IT in order to maintain operational governance is critical when we look at productivity and time savings calculations. " Chapter 3: How We Calculate the Value of Automated Governance
The Value of Automated Office 365 & Microsoft Teams Governance
Thank you for registering! You will be receiving a link to download the eBook shortly.