The Ultimate Guide To Citizen Services
Constituents not only expect to interact with government agencies using the latest digital channels, but they expect those agencies to respond faster than ever before.
Even if your agency is using a digital platform, has it been widely adopted by the public? How many reports have been submitted?
Now government agencies can rise to the challenge and make it easier than ever for those citizens to report issues within their city using social media or their smart phones.
Those reports can then be automatically routed to the correct department and field response team using proven AI and machine learning technology from Microsoft!
If you work for a government organization relying on manual processes or legacy/siloed systems citizen communications, case management or incident reporting, you need to read this eBook and learn:
- Increasing adoption of citizen reporting systems without increasing the burden on your agency
- Improving verification and dispatch procedures
- Leveraging technology to monitor social media to increase incident response times
- Raising levels of public transparency and two-way communication
- Selecting the right devices and interfaces
- And more!
Cities across the world from the US to France and Australia are taking advantage of these technologies. Access your free eBook today.
- CHAPTER 1 Public Sector & the Evolving Technology Landscape
- CHAPTER 2 Empowering Citizens
- CHAPTER 3 The Opportunity for IoT
- CHAPTER 4 Connectivity and Efficiency in the Field
- CHAPTER 5 Informing Citizens Through Transparency
- CHAPTER 6 Using Data for Better Decision Making
"It is important for government agencies to identify the right mobile devices and ensure these are equipped with intuitive software that can be used safely and quickly from anywhere. Location services, like the Cortana Intelligence Suite and Dynamics, Microsoft’s unified communication tools, means it is easier for field workers to keep service center teams updated of progress, request additional support, assign new tasks, or inquire about route information. Service center teams can distribute new projects based on proximity, workload, and more."Chapter 4: Connectivity and Efficiency in the Field
Transforming Citizen Services Through IT Modernization
Your eBook is on the way! In the meantime, learn more about citizen services: https://avept.it/2IdlJPV