How Office 365 - Microsoft Teams can enable effective collaboration remotely and securely.
We will be sharing the full scope of Office 365 - Microsoft Teams and how to make full use of its capabilities to support employees in their day-to-day work- whether is be for Freedom of Information requests, cross agency collaboration or ensuring they have one version of the truth while they prepare for meetings.
NEXT SESSION: 16 JULY, 2020 @ 14:00 BST
Check out our upcoming live sessions and sign up to as many sessions as you like, they are all complimentary and aim to help you understand how Office 365 – Microsoft Teams can help you on your day to day work:
- Reduce email volume & attachments
- Reduce wasted time to contact partners without success
- Improve & secure coordination and collaboration internally & externally
- Improve day to day productivity by an average of 1-8 hours per week
- Prevent any data leaks from happening
- Keep the IT estate clean and with relevant data
- Increase service delivery time to business
- Improve Diversity and Inclusion
Overcoming Covid-19 challenges in public sector - IT’s reply and pivoting Modern Workplace priorities
How governance empowers Information managers and IT - Secure external Collaboration in Microsoft Teams - Office 365 across public sector departments and externally across agencies.
DSAR vs FOI requests - How to service those requests efficiently with Office 365.
How to prevent Data Leaks in Microsoft Teams (and other collaboration systems – Yammer, fileshares, on-premises etc…) & protect content while using Microsoft Teams
Building an inclusive and diverse workplace with Microsoft Teams in public sector
Webinar Series - Office 365 Transformation: beyond the perimeter
Thank you for registering for the session(s). You will receive a confirmation email with details shortly!