The Real M365 Backup Scenarios You Need To Cover
Skip the fluff and dive into +10 backup stories from REAL customers and practitioners
THIS WEBINAR HAS ALREADY AIRED. YOU MAY WATCH AN ON-DEMAND RECORDING BY REGISTERING BELOW.
Duration: 1 Hour
Director, Solution Engineering, AvePoint
Tom GawczynskiDirector, Solution Engineering, AvePoint
As the Director of Solution Engineering, Tom Gawczynski enables AvePoint's global customers with software solutions and services to ensure success within their Office 365 and SharePoint deployments. Prior to joining AvePoint in 2015, Tom had been working in IT since 2005 and prior to joining AvePoint was an IT Director for a K-12 school district in Illinois that served 1,100 faculty and staff and 5,600 students. Tom's focus is currently centered on successfully turning on the lights in Office 365 without encountering friction around security and governance needs.
Product Marketing Manager, AvePoint
Hunter WillisProduct Marketing Manager, AvePoint
Hunter Willis is a product marketing manager at AvePoint and the president of the Richmond SharePoint User Group, MSCA O365. He has been in web development, SEO and social media marketing for over a decade, and entered the SharePoint space in 2016. Throughout his career he has developed internal collaboration sites, provided technical and strategic advice, and managed solutions for small to large organizations. Hunter has also served as a strategy consultant for many companies and nonprofits in the Richmond area. Hunter continues to work directly with nonprofits in his spare time.
A lot of third-party backup vendors will tell you the same reasons for why you need to backup Microsoft 365.
It’s one thing to hear the theory from the vendor, its another entirely to hear the real world value from those who are directly responsible for protecting their organizations data or the managed service providers responsible for protecting their customer’s data.
We’ll take you through quick vignettes covering how organizations have built backup strategies that:
- Enhanced SLAs to enable 24/7 restore support at the item level
- Overcame regulatory hurdles to Microsoft Teams and supported sustainable adoption
- Brushed off a successful ransomware attack against a company executive
- Aligned to GDPR regulations by deciding where backup data would live and how to comply with right to be forgotten requests so you don’t accidentally restore it back into production
- Covered advanced workloads in Teams and Planner
- Saved more than 8 hours a month maintaining backups and reduced costs
- Protected metadata and permission settings