John Hodges, AvePoint, VP of Product Strategy, Business Development
David Huseonica, Cloud|AG and ServicePoint365, President and CEO
Setting up a user-friendly, intuitive, and protected SharePoint Online environment for your customers can be a real challenge. There may be questions like:
- How will content be organized?
- How does existing data get migrated?
- Can critical data be backed up and protected?
- How much SharePoint skill is required?
Don’t worry, we hear you and understand your concerns. Join us for this informative webcast where we will explore an end-to-end solution from Tech Data that combines industry-leading SharePoint Online solutions from AvePoint and ServicePoint365. The solution provides an out-of-the-box approach for encouraging customer adoption of SharePoint Online through content migration, an intuitive user interface and information architecture, and granular backup and restore. The best part of all is that no deep SharePoint skills are necessary!
What you'll learn:
- What to do with SharePoint Online out-of-the-box templates
- How an MSP can generate optimal value out of their customer's Office 365 investment
- Why it’s necessary to leverage a 3rd party application to backup and manage your O365 data
- Revenue opportunities for resellers and managed service providers