Hunter Willis, AvePoint, VP Richmond SharePoint User Group, MSCA O365
Erwin van Hunen, Rencore, Microsoft MVP, MCM, SharePoint Development Patterns and Practices (PnP) Core Team Member
Every organization has business processes that are time-intensive and tedious.
The level of dread your users approach these tasks will only be matched by their level of gratitude after this webinar shows you how to streamline them by creating custom workflows, Bots and automated processes in SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Office 365.
Hunter and Erwin will walk you through what truly adds value to the organization and how to build it.
Just as importantly, they will steer you clear of which customizations to avoid so you’re not rebuilding them every month or watching them gather dust on the virtual shelf.
You will learn:
- How to work with your end users to identify processes ripe for automation and how to understand and replicate their unique workflows
- How to build business processes with native Office 365 tools
- Best practices on the SharePoint Online customizations you should avoid, proceed with caution, or build
- The latest on Bots within Microsoft Teams and how they can be leveraged to benefit your users
- What Office 365 Flow is all about and how it can integrate apps and reduce workloads for regular tasks
- Solutions for automating how you manage and govern Office 365 groups
- And much much more!