Ensure You are Protected with a Comprehensive Office 365 Data Management Strategy
Do you have a plan in place to protect your organization against a rogue employee or accidental deletion?
Do you know how long Microsoft backups your SharePoint Online and Office 365 data and if that aligns with your needs?
If you are handling European citizen data, are you protecting and managing that data through its entire lifecycle so that it is compliant with the new GDPR regulations?
Don't get caught off-guard! Ensure your company's data is protected by getting your "Office 365 Backup Handbook" today.
Ready to get started on your data management journey?
Fill out our quick form and your informational Office 365 Backup Handbook will be delivered straight to your inbox.
- Chapter 1 Common ways companies lose data, and how to protect against them
- Chapter 2 Secure data management and backup techniques
- Chapter 3 Office 365 native backup and restore capabilities and how to extend them
- Chapter 4 How Office 365 and AvePoint help protect your data
- Chapter 5 Benefits Beyond Backup
- Chapter 6 Cloud Backup Case Study & Licensing Options
" As we grapple with how to productively use such vast amounts of data, we also struggle to understand how to best store and protect all that information. With 44% of European companies using Office 365, some customers are left wondering how best to approach backup as part of their content and data management strategy. " Chapter 1: Data Loss in Europe
Office 365 Backup Handbook
Thank you! We have received your submission and you can expect an email from us shortly.