The Real M365 Backup Scenarios You Need To Cover
Skip the fluff and dive into +10 backup stories from REAL customers and practitioners
WATCH ON-DEMAND BY REGISTERING BELOW.
Duration: 1 Hour
Principal Consultant, AvePoint
Darryl ClarkPrincipal Consultant, AvePoint
Darryl Clark is a Director of Solution Engineer with more than 10 years of experience consulting in the IT industry. With the past 8 years specialising in SharePoint, Darryl is a design and delivery lead in the Office 365 space with experience designing solutions, leading projects, and developing and managing long-term relationships with clients. He possesses both technical and business analysis skills allowing him to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. With a passion for delivering high-quality outcomes that provide value for customers, Darryl will always drive his team to produce their best work for their client.
Manager of Solution Engineer, AvePoint
Victor LaiManager of Solution Engineer, AvePoint
Victor is a Solution Engineer Manager at AvePoint. With years of experience in the IT industry, Victor has assisted organisations of all sizes with their data protection, governance and records management projects on Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint. Victor has consulted across multiple verticals including education, mining and local government to help them develop compliant and modern collaboration solutions that speed up their digital transformation. Victor is passionate about exploring new technologies that transform the current ways of living and working and he is willing to share his thoughts with like-minded people.
A lot of third-party backup vendors will tell you the same reasons for why you need to backup Microsoft 365.
It’s one thing to hear the theory from the vendor, its another entirely to hear the real world value from those who are directly responsible for protecting their organisations data or the managed service providers responsible for protecting their customer’s data.
We’ll take you through quick vignettes covering how organisations have built backup strategies that:
- Enhanced SLAs to enable 24/7 restore support at the item level
- Overcame regulatory hurdles to Microsoft Teams and supported sustainable adoption
- Brushed off a successful ransomware attack against a company executive
- Aligned to GDPR regulations by deciding where backup data would live and how to comply with right to be forgotten requests so you don’t accidentally restore it back into production
- Covered advanced workloads in Teams and Planner
- Saved more than 8 hours a month maintaining backups and reduced costs
- Protected metadata and permission settings