With over 120 million Office 365 commercial monthly active users, it’s clear that Office 365 is making a significant impact on digital transformation within organisations.
This AvePoint sponsored AIIM study surveyed 254 Office 365 professionals to get the latest statistics on:
- How far is adoption of the Office 365 stack extending beyond email, and what issues are organizations considering in this decision?
- How are organisations addressing governance questions in Office 365 and in hybrid on-premises/cloud environments?
- How are organisations making the decision when to leverage Microsoft process and governance capabilities vs buying third party solutions?
- And more!
Whether you are an Office 365 admin, IT pro, or business leader, this report will give you the insight you need to maximise your Office 365 assets.
- Chapter 1 How far is adoption of the Office 365 stack extending email, and what issues are organizations considering in this decision?
- Chapter 2 What factors are influencing the decision to migrate to SharePoint Online ¬– and when not to? What issues are organizations encountering in their migrations?
- Chapter 3 How are organizations addressing governance questions in Office 365 and in hybrid On-Premises/Cloud Environments?
- Chapter 4 How are organizations making the decision when to leverage Microsoft process and governance capabilities vs buying 3rd party solutions?
A peek at what's inside...
" Key Data Points: 47% of organizations say that at least 60% of their organization’s unstructured content is housed in SharePoint repositories. " Chapter 2: Influencing the Decision to Migrate to SharePoint Online
Survey: Office 365 Governance & Migration
Thank you! You will be receiving an email with the link to the pdf shortly.