Automatically enforce up to 50+ policy controls in SharePoint!
Ready to learn how to enforce policies across your on-prem SharePoint environment? AvePoint’s DocAve Administrator contains over 50 out of the box controls to help you automatically enforce policies, ensuring your infrastructure is always within compliance.
Additionally, you can also review reports around how users are interacting with the environment. Do this without having to apply strict controls – enabling a level of governance without hampering how end users are interacting with the environment.
Join Eric Lam, Customer Success and Service Delivery at AvePoint, as he walks through several common use case scenarios that helps organisations:
- Protect SharePoint configurations, including security permissions, versioning settings etc.
- Prevent unauthorised deletion of content, such as site collections, document libraries, files, etc.
- Manage the sharing of content
- Frequently Asked Questions
• How do I implement a Policy Control?
• What are the most popular Policy Enforcer presets?
• Why should this be a concern for any company?