Do you have serious SharePoint questions that you want answered by product experts? Come join us at SharePoint Fest Chicago from December 3rd-7th. Enter code “AvePoint15″ and save 15%!
Do you want to learn how to customize Microsoft Teams to best suit the needs of your organization?
Are you up-to-date on all the features SharePoint 2019 has to offer?
Have you had issues with cloud governance in the past and want a new, effective solution?
Is the concern of content sprawl keeping you from adopting Microsoft Teams?
If any of the above questions speak to one of your needs, you’re in the right place. AvePoint is continuing to offer an array of Microsoft 365-related webinars and hands-on events as we approach the holiday season. Check out the full details for each below and register to reserve your spot!
Leveraging Microsoft Teams Platform To Give Users Superpowers. November 12, 11:00 am EST.
The extensibility of the Microsoft Teams platform can help you deliver experiences for your end users that give them the superpowers to do their jobs better, more efficiently and more transparently.
AvePoint CMO Dux Raymond Sy and Microsoft Teams Platform Lead Jace Moreno will show you how to:
- Take your organization’s favorite tools—whether or not Microsoft built them—and infuse them into Teams to create a satisfying, consistent user experience.
- Make sure you are fully leveraging the value offered by the 200+ apps in the Teams Store
- Where to get started. Should you like to create your own custom-built app that can be distributed through the Teams store directly to your users?
- Leverage key extensibility components of Teams apps including Tabs, Bots, Connectors, Messaging extensions, Activity feed integrations, and outgoing web hooks
- Learn from real-world examples where organizations have successfully delivered modern work practices by extending the value of Microsoft Teams through modern apps.
Cloud Governance: Office 365 Groups Governance + Feature Announcement! November 28, 11:00 am EST.
Ready to learn Office 365 governance best practices? Watch Jeffrey Thai walk you through the core features of Cloud Governance as well as brand new functionality! Get a comprehensive understanding of why governance is becoming more of a necessity, especially for Office 365 Groups.
AvePoint continuously steps back to analyze our solutions to look for any missing gaps. Traditionally, Cloud Governance would automatically force a user to comply with internal policies before requesting a site, group, etc.
With a new feature ‘Automatic Import’, you will now have the capability to choose to leave the native self-service options turn on. Cloud Governance will then automatically chase the requesting user and require him/her to formally accept ownership and supply any additional governance details.
This new functionality allows your users to interact with Office 365 unhindered while still automatically applying rules to be in compliance.
In addition to receiving a comprehensive understanding of governance best practices and Cloud Governance features, Jeffrey will walk you through exactly how to apply this to your internal Office 365 Groups.
Are You Up To Date? SharePoint 2019: All You Need To Know! November 29, 11:00 am EST.
As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and an active participant in Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), we have been exploring SharePoint Server 2019 for a few months now and we’re pleased to report that it delivers on its promise to improve the hybrid experience.
We’ve compiled critical information based on our decades of SharePoint and migration experience to help inform your SharePoint 2019 strategy.
AvePoint Solutions Engineer Hunter Willis and Microsoft MVP Adam Leviathan will explore:
- What’s exciting about SharePoint 2019 and its new features
- The benefits and challenges of a SharePoint 2019 hybrid deployment
- How to determine which SharePoint version, adoption strategy and migration approach is right for your organization
- Best practices and a checklist for managing your move to SharePoint 2019
- And so much more!
Workshop: How to Ensure Operational Governance for Microsoft Teams. November 14, 8:00am-12pm EST.
With the introduction of Microsoft Teams into the Office 365 GCC environment, Microsoft is transforming the way that agencies collaborate securely. With simple one-step provisioning and built-in integration with the full Microsoft 365 stack, it is easier than ever for end-users to create a Team and start collaborating.
But how can you prevent content sprawl and ensure the right permissions and privacy settings are in place when most admin controls are out of your hands?
Join AvePoint and Microsoft for a half-day workshop where you will learn practical solutions to common management and governance concerns for Microsoft Teams.
This interactive workshop led by Jay Leask will cover:
- What is Microsoft Teams and its role in today’s digital workplace?
- How Microsoft Teams can optimize your productivity and how agencies are currently adopting Microsoft Teams.
- How Microsoft Teams provides enterprise security and compliance.
- Strategies for preventing information overload, data sprawl, shadow IT and more.
RSVP today to learn how to implement a proactive operational governance strategy for Microsoft Teams.
Want to keep up with the best Microsoft 365-related events? Subscribe to our blog!