The extensibility of the Teams platform can help you deliver experiences for your end users that give them the superpowers to do their jobs better, more efficiently and more transparently.
Our speakers will show you how to:
- Take your organization’s favorite tools—whether or not Microsoft built them—and infuse them into Teams to create a satisfying, consistent user experience.
- Make sure you are fully leveraging the value offered by the 200+ apps in the Teams Store
- Where to get started should you like to create your own custom-built app that can be distributed through the Teams store directly to your users.
- Leverage key extensibility components of Teams apps including Tabs, Bots, Connectors, Messaging extensions, Activity feed integrations, and outgoing web hooks
- Learn from real world examples where organizations have successfully delivered modern work practices by extending the value of Microsoft Teams through modern apps.