Do you want to get the most out of your Office 365 tenant? Webinars from industry experts could be just what you need.
Throughout the second half of October, we’ll be featuring three distinct webinars from Office 365 specialists. From external sharing in Microsoft Teams to permissions management in Power BI, we’ll be covering several topics of high interest for organizations everywhere.
Ready to reserve your spot? Read the full descriptions for each webinar and register below!
How to Secure External Sharing & Guest Users in Microsoft Teams. October 22nd, 11:00 am EST.
Office 365 is an incredibly powerful tool for boosting productivity and facilitating collaboration. Securing collaboration becomes a bit more complicated when it comes guest users and external sharing.
The platform has powerful controls, however they need to be configured correctly and the out-of-the-box functionality is one-size-fits all within the tenant. There are also important questions organizations must answer:
- How do I enforce external sharing policies?
- How do I know which Teams or Groups have guest users?
- How do I manage guest user permissions once they have been granted access? Can guest users create or delete Teams channels?
Join AvePoint Public Sector CTO and Microsoft Regional Director John Peluso and PixelMill President and Co-Founder Eric Overfield as they discuss how to operationalize Office 365 collaboration with a focus on securing external sharing and guest users in Microsoft Teams.
This interactive webinar will cover:
- How to determine what external sharing settings are appropriate for your organization.
- The difference between internal and external Teams and how to help your users know the difference between the two.
- How to enforce your policies during the provisioning, management, and end of lifecycle for your Teams and keep sensitive data accessible only to internal users.
- How to set up different external sharing and guest policies for different divisions within the organization according to their unique needs.
- Regularly report on Groups with external users and how to bulk remove them if necessary.
And more! If you don’t have an active plan for securing external collaboration in Microsoft Teams you have an unmitigated risk, shadow IT or both. Take the first step to enabling external collaboration with confidence and register today.
How to Ensure Operational Governance for Office 365 Groups. October 23rd, 11:00 am EST.
Office 365 Groups enable end-users to have access to a collection of resources that simplifies collaboration with their co-workers.
Users don’t have to worry about manually assigning permissions due to adding members to the group automatically giving them the needed permissions to the tools the group uses and provides. This includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, and Outlook.
The advantage for IT departments is clear. By gathering identities into Groups, permissions management has become simplified. But how can organizations ensure that all of these Office 365 Groups are managed at scale and can avoid sprawl or security concerns?
Join AvePoint experts Hunter Willis and Funtrol Ready to learn how to:
- Administer Group creation permissions
- Set proper naming policies
- Generate Group reports
- And more!
Using Power BI & DocAve to Visualize Workspace Usage & Permissions. October 29th, 11:00 am EST.
By using administrative and compliance reports you can effortlessly track, record, and report on network usage, user traffic & activity, permissions, and over 20 more presets!
AvePoint has new functionality to display reports within Power BI. This feature adds a new layer of interaction with your data, not to mention how simple and sleek the GUI is. Join AvePoint Solution Engineer Michael Wit to see for yourself!