To commemorate AvePoint’s 10th anniversary at Microsoft TechEd North America, we’ve put together our top 10 reasons why we love sponsoring this event. With a little creativity, you could find yourself at TechEd North America too!
Tell AvePoint what your top 10 reasons are for why you should win a FREE* pass to TechEd North America, and we’ll choose two winners to join us June 3-6 in New Orleans! Submit your top 10 list by 5pm PST Friday, May 17 to qualify. Two winners will be selected on Tuesday, May 21.
Need some inspiration for your top 10? Here are some of the reasons why AvePoint loves Microsoft TechEd:
1. Getting to say hello to our valued customers and partners face-to-face when they stop by our booth.
2. Throwing great parties, dinners, and networking events that helps bring the Microsoft ecosystem together.
3. The look on an attendee’s face when s/he realizes they’re riding off into the sunset with a brand new Ducati motorcycle.
4. Showing off our latest products and solutions for compliance, governance, and management to help you make your job easier and enable your organization to collaborate with confidence.
5. Establishing new connections and deepening existing ones with industry experts, attendees, and partners.
6. Helping educate attendees on the future of Microsoft products, solutions, and services – and how they can deliver even more value to their organizations.
7. Getting the scoop first-hand on challenges and successes attendees are experiencing with their existing Microsoft and AvePoint technology deployments.
8. Explaining to attendees that, yes, while we started as a SharePoint backup company in 2001, now we do so much more to ensure you have a complete software solution to help you collaborate with confidence. Need a refresher? Watch our Meet AvePoint video.
9. Leaving each year with a treasure trove of feedback to help us continue to ensure our products and solutions are meeting your business and technical needs.
10. Distributing our goodies to you to stash away in the latest and greatest bags designed specifically for Microsoft TechEd. I don’t know about you, but avoiding 70 percent of carbon emissions with this year’s bag is impressive!