Webinar – AvePoint’s Cloud Arcade Presents: Optimizing Your Office 365 Migration
Date: Wednesday, April 6th at 2 PM EST
Audience: IT Administrators; IT Managers; Project Managers; C-Level
Like the toughest games from the golden age of the arcade, your Office 365 migration will come storming at you with unique challenges that rapidly increase in difficulty as you progress to each stage. With obstacles coming at you from every direction, you can count on AvePoint’s expertise in understanding, moving, and transforming data to teach you about the following Office 365 migration phases:
- Considerations: Understand the benefits and limitations for different deployment options and determine which service is right for you.
- Discover: Understand the customizations, workflows, information architecture, and amount of content your source environment contains to ensure your migration project goals are achievable.
- Assess & Classify: Get a handle on unstructured data in legacy systems and file shares to make more informed decisions regarding what data to keep on premises, what is cloud-ready, and what can be easily removed or archived.
- Plan & Design: Identify the people, processes, and technology required to support your Office 365 migration. Break the migration down into a series of batches or phases to understand the business implications every step of the way.
- Migrate: Utilize industry-leading best practices to help you complete a successful Office 365 migration while ensuring minimal business disruption.
Speaker: Sag Baruss,
Sr. Solutions Architect at AvePoint