TechEd North America kicks off today in New Orleans, LA, and AvePoint is proudly celebrating a decade of sponsorship as a Silver Sponsor this year. From today until Wednesday, June 5, AvePoint will focus each day on a major business challenge facing the global technology community. Today’s theme is productivity.
Productivity has always been a vital part of any business, and the social collaboration technologies of today offer employees new ways to work together and achieve more. AvePoint’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and apps enable collaboration with confidence even at the end points of collaboration. The apps are a product of the hard work of our AvePoint Innovation Center, which is instrumental in helping us blaze new trails in productivity by incubating ideas from AvePoint’s 12 years of experience helping more than 10,000 enterprises worldwide with their social and enterprise technology platforms.
At TechEd North America today, check out AvePoint’s latest productivity apps:
· AvePoint Meetings: Standardize and structure reoccurring, organizational meetings through SharePoint 2013 with features for simple meeting creation, flexible meeting agendas, live meeting information capture, assignment and aggregation of actions, as well as auditable meeting minute tracking. Now available in the Microsoft Office Store.
· AvePoint Pipeline: Display an aggregated view of all Dynamics CRM opportunities managed by an individual sales person, or by an entire sales team, allowing for enhanced productivity on-the-go. Now available in the Windows 8 Store.
· AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync: Ensure SharePoint 2013 users have the most up-to-date tasks and calendar information at their fingertips by synching projects, action items, and meetings across Microsoft Exchange accounts. Now available in the Microsoft Office Store.
· AvePoint Timeline: Generate an aggregated view of Dynamics CRM account activity history at your fingertips on your mobile devices. Now also available in the Windows 8 Store and for Android in the Google Play Store, with support for iOS coming soon.
· DocAve Analytics: Simplify the monitoring and reporting of SharePoint site usage by alerting users to events such as unusual spikes in usage or outliers in selected browsing history based on typical usage of the SharePoint site. Coming soon to Windows 8 Store.
If you’re at TechEd North America, stop by our booth – #2003 – to check out our latest apps and learn how they can help your organization leverage its technology investments to become even more productive.
While you’re there, don’t forget to put your name in the running to win a brand new Ducati Monster Motorcycle! The drawing will take place at 12:00pm CT on Thursday, June 6.