LMS THAT COURSE MANAGERS TRUST
AvePoint LMS makes it easy for course managers to set up for each semester/intake. Every semester, managers can rest assured their courses will run without a hitch.
- Pre-populate students, enrolment, courses & lecturer data before start of semesters, thanks to integration with HR/payroll and student information systems
- Graphical view for easy mapping of curriculum and process automation for curriculum review
- Ensure integrity of assessments with Safe Exam Browser support & integration of plagiarism tools (eg. Urkund, Turnitin)
EASY-TO-USE LMS FOR LECTURERS
Lecturers can focus on teaching and student care, with a LMS as easy to use as AvePoint. With the familiar & intuitive interface of Office 365, AvePoint LMS offers richer integrations and features that help creating engaging learning content.
- Pull learning content easily with TinCan & SCORM support (SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004), import from third-party Authoring Tools (eg. Adobe Captivate) & LTI integration (eg. YouTube)
- Grading made easy with rubric support, automatic grading (eg. MC, ranking, hotspot) & auto computation of final grades (based on weighting)
- Engage more frequently with students, more easily, through group chats, polls, wikis etc available in learning space for each course
LMS WELCOMED BY ADMINISTRATORS
AvePoint LMS on Office 365 helps administrators offer more, richer features to their schools without the extra overhead.
- Built-in data synchronisation with core school systems (eg. student information systems, HR & payroll systems)
- Secure, 128-bit SSL encryption
- Intelligent, tiered archival of LMS data, in-place or externally to cloud/disk storage based on customisable rules
LMS THAT STUDENTS LOVE
AvePoint LMS has all the mobile, social and interactive features that students love, enabling them to learn at their own pace and on-the-go.
- Access learning and assessment material on mobile (responsive HTML5 or Android/iTunes app), or downloading course material for offline-viewing
- Learning made fun with gamification (leaderboard, badges & challenges)
- Immersive, collaborative learning in groups through video chats, social networking, games, co-authoring, blog, discussion forum and more